La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood
Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Pool
$145
  • Pool
$128
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Hotels.com
$254
  • Restaurant
All reviewswafflessmall doga pet friendly hotelhaywood mallstay there againother hotelsroom was largepleasant stayfirst floorcomfortable bedsnice breakfastgreat place to stayexcellent staystaff was very friendlyconvenient locationpetslq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed here for one night only, but I will be back. This hotel is immaculately clean and that includes everything. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the lobby is lovely & the front desk people are efficient & helpful. My room was larger than I expected for the price I paid. Overall I would say the hotel looks fresh and cheerful. I don't know if the hotel is new, but if not, it is in good condition. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you do not have a pet with you, request to be placed on a floor with no pets.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Long Lake, Minnesota, USA
Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The LQ on N. Orchard Rd. was an excellent stay. Rooms were of sufficient size and clean. The staff were very responsive to our needs.They also provided shuttle service to the convention center. Let me add, all 124 rooms were held by members of Gold Wing Road Riders Association(GWRRA) for the 35th Wing Ding. So with a lot of thunder storming, motorcycle riding was difficult; hence the shuttle. The hotel wasn't expecting to shuttle very many, but they did and did it superbly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 152traveler
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This La Quinta is an example of why I like staying at La Quinta's. Great service, friendly people from the front desk to the maids on duty, even the maintenance man asked how was my stay. The only complaint was that the elevator closest to the lobby was slow. Not a big deal for me because it allow time for small talk with others waiting.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hyperrcng
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently had to have my old doggie put down, and have been looking for the perfect dog to replace her. I found the Greenville County Animal Care website, and what looked like the perfect dog. My business partner has 2 little dogs, and it was important that they all get along, so we drove to Greenville on Sunday, stayed at the LaQuinta with the 2 little dogs. We were amazed at the overall quality of this inn. It was definately not the basic "pet-friendly" LaQunita we've experienced in the past. Beautiful, clean, spacious. We did not get up in time for breakfast, but the entire experience was GREAT!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends