“Pretty good place”

Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Columbus, Mississippi
“Pretty good place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This La Quinta is an example of why I like staying at La Quinta's. Great service, friendly people from the front desk to the maids on duty, even the maintenance man asked how was my stay. The only complaint was that the elevator closest to the lobby was slow. Not a big deal for me because it allow time for small talk with others waiting.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank hyperrcng

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently had to have my old doggie put down, and have been looking for the perfect dog to replace her. I found the Greenville County Animal Care website, and what looked like the perfect dog. My business partner has 2 little dogs, and it was important that they all get along, so we drove to Greenville on Sunday, stayed at the LaQuinta with the 2 little dogs. We were amazed at the overall quality of this inn. It was definately not the basic "pet-friendly" LaQunita we've experienced in the past. Beautiful, clean, spacious. We did not get up in time for breakfast, but the entire experience was GREAT!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank carolisus
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I visited the LaQuinta Inn in Greenville on West Orchard Park Drive an I was amazed by the great customer service I received at this hotel. Before visiting the hotel, I picked up some dinner at Ingles Market and the front desk provided me with some napkins and plastic silverware for my meal. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the bathroom was clean, their free wireless internet ran very efficiently and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast had very fresh options and the bread tasted very fresh. The staff really cared about their guest and did whatever it took to ensure customer satisfaction and their parking was very convenient and I was able to park close to my room. The next time I am in Greenville, I will strongly consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SETraveler2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed at La Quinta-Greenville for one week on business. I took advantage of their discounted rate for week long stays. One of the best values for a quality clean room I have found. I highly recommend staying with them. They are also very pet friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank hansendoo
Montgomery, IL
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I can see why this hotel is rated near the top for Greenville. It offers a very good price for a exceptional stay. My family and I stayed in June of 2013. We were visiting family and stayed at a property close to the airport the first couple of nights and then went to the coast for a few days, and returned to Greenville to stay at the La Quinta. Our suite was very spacious and had a great floor plan. We loved the fact that we had a living space with a flat screen TV and a bedroom with a King bed and another flat screen TV. The living space had a soft/sleeper and a desk & office chair. This space did need another chair to go along with the sofa.

The bed was very comfortable and seemed reasonably new. A breakfast is offered that has waffles, boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, and cereals. I would have preferred to have a different style of eggs, but it is a very good variety of breakfast options. The seating in the lobby/dining area has plenty of tables and seating. The staff was fantastic! The housekeeping staff were all so friendly and helpful, plus they so an amazing job keeping the property looking great. The pool area and courtyard are a nice retreat like space. The pool could have used a good cleaning, but was not bad enough to not swim in it. The location is great, and the Haywood mall is on the other side of the interstate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Scott60538
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Room was clean. Pool and hot tub were nice and clean. The clerk from the front office called shortly after we got in the room to check and see if everything was satisfactory which was thoughtful. We had difficulty at first getting the air conditioner to work and they immediately sent a maintenance man to help. He was very friendly and polite and showed us how to make sure the air conditioner was on auto rather than just on fan. He tested the unit and reset it just to be sure. The only drawback during this stay was that the hotel allows animals and the room across from the one we were staying in had a dog that barked continually when the owner was out of the room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family