All reviewsfront deskgreenville airportroom was cleanwithin walking distancefitness centercontinental breakfaststaff was friendlya great stayoff the highwayvery nice hotelthe breakfast areawould stay againshuttlepillowsgspinternetwalmart
Reviewed September 16, 2015

Stayed at the hotel for a tournament weekend, three nights, the room was ok. There is nothing special about the room set up very basic. Breakfast was standard but one day the waffle machines were not available, ran out of oatmeal and had to ask to have the coffee decanter refilled. Location is good and the staff was friendly. Did have an issue with the lock to the room not letting any key open it, person at the front desk did come immediately and reset the lock so it would work.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

I am glad that the Wingate By Wyndham provided all the services that you required during your recent stay! We offer everything that you would need for a restful peaceful sleep in a clean and safe environment and provide a hot satisfying breakfast. I do apologize about the waffle maker and was not made aware that it was not available. We are ideally located to all the sports complexes in the area which makes us a great choice for teams! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your team plays in our area!

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

I just recently stay at the wingate hotel for a weekend it was basic hotel . The hotel have 4 floor it have a big parking lot and shuttle .. Room were big and spacious Which was nice ! Room were clean! Beside bathtub could be little cleaner .. I stay there two night . First night when I check in the front desk was nice young lady . But she put me on the 2nd floor. My only problem with that floor was I was placed beside couple guys who were loud during the night.. I mean floor had a lot of traffic and of course noise even when it was past 1 am. I didn't get much sleep. My second night was little better the front desk placed me on the 4th floor alot quiet. Housekeeper were ok .they wasn't as loud except one time when they knock on your door early in morning but after that they were more quieter.. I would recommend this hotel. I never had any issue with room . The front desk could be more knowledgeable in requesting food to eat and other things to do.. There customer service was ok but could be lot better than most hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Wingate By Wyndham Greenville Airport! We strive to provide the best in customer service and guest satisfaction and I will make sure that the front desk is better informed as far as restaurants around our hotel, as we have 18 within walking distance! We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Greenville, SC!

Reviewed September 10, 2015

My family stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament. Upon check in, the room smelled a bit musty and there was mold in the corner over the desk area and around the bathroom door. The hotel lobby area was clean and well-kept, and the staff was friendly. The location was close to the soccer complex and there were several restaurants close by.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

Thank you for your comments regarding the Wingate By Wyndham Greenville Airport. I have noted your comments for our maintenance/housekeeping departments. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

It was a short overnight trip. I left at 4 am so missed breakfast. Convenient to airport. Hotel was clean. Front desk staff polite and friendly. The only complaint I have is the air conditioner was extremely loud. Every time it kicked on I woke up.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Bryan, thank you for your comments regarding the Wingate By Wyndham Greenville Airport! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be clean and inviting and our staff friendly! I apologize that your A/C was loud and I do hope that you let the front desk know! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2015

I enjoy Wyndham hotels. I wish all would grant me rewards even though I do enjoy a discount rate. I don't have to bring my business. I don't have to bring my crew there.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Thomas, the next time you stay with us, please stop by the front desk so that we can discuss your rate and our Wyndham Reward Program!