“It was great”

MainStay Suites Greenville Airport
Ranked #45 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed July 3, 2013

No complaints. May stay was very comfortable and the employees were very helpful. I was here due to business and wouldn't mind staying again. I would even refer main stay suites to a friend or family member.

• Stayed: June 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

young25,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your recommendations of our hotel with future travelers. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on business, and we’re glad you had a comfortable stay. Please plan to visit us again at Mainstay Suites the next time you travel to Greenville. Thank you again for writing.

There are newer reviews for MainStay Suites Greenville Airport

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Staff was excellent. Ashlyn in particular went above and beyond to make my stay with them perfect. Very clean, very comfortable rooms for a competitive price. Food was good, and priced well. I would recommend to anyone traveling to this area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Lisa H,
I’m delighted to hear of your pleasant stay with us, and your appreciation of our staff. I will certainly recognize Ashlyn with a special commendation for her outstanding service that made for a perfect stay. Thank you again for writing and sharing your recommendations of our great hotel to future travelers. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to Greenville. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We visited in June, and had a wonderful experience. The rooms were always clean and kept up with. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. I would give your customer service an A++. Ashlyn was very helpful. Over all the hotel was one of the best we have ever stayed in. I would recommend this hotel to any friends that would be in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Jesse L,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of our great hotel to friends and future travelers. I’m pleased to hear that our clean accommodations and our staff’s excellence in service made for a wonderful experience. We have a great team of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I’ll be certain to recognize Ashlyn with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I will start by saying that the staff here operates this facility to the best satisfaction. They are all very welcoming and professional. Rates are good. Rooms are clean. If anything you need that you may have forgotten at home, the staff will make sure that you are taken care of. I will say that the exercise equiptment needs to be updated, and the kitchen area in suites need to be updated. But, still not a complaint, just an observation. I deal with kitchen designers. Bathrooms do need an exhaust fan. Overall, the rooms are always well kept and clean. Once again, the staff are awesome!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

B G,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Mainstay Suites Greenville Airport. We appreciate your kind comments about our staff and their excellence in service. I’ll be certain to pass along your complimentary feedback to our great team. I’m glad you had an enjoyable stay and our clean accommodations. We value your feedback and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

awesome staff and helpful...clean rooms. very accomodating. I would recommend this mainstay to anyone. Staff is so curtious. Everything was always clean. Food was always fresh and delicious. the best extended stay i have ever experience and i have travel alot. my husband was military. Thanks to the greeneville mainstay staff for making the stay for me and my daughters so great...whatever you need they donot hesitate to assist. there were no unbearable odors in room.always fresh and cleans. around the building was clean and maintained as well. thanks to everyone at greenville mainstay for good looking out for me and my family. I will never forget how kind you were to me and my girls. you also made us feel welcome and safe. Thanks so Much !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

ruby g,
It's great to hear from you! We're glad you are enjoying your stay with us at Mainstay Suites Greenville Airport. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our clean accommodations and our staff’s excellence in hospitality and customer service. It has been an absolute pleasure having you and your daughters as our guests. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel in Greenville. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been staying here for a few months now. The rooms are good and the people are even better. Jordon does a great job getting me checked in and always acknowledges my Elite status.
Although it is true you will need to make a request to get your room freshend up, Jordan and Sherrie will be glad to give you extra towels, soap and shampoo as the week goes by.
The only reason I didn't rate this facility as excellent is the WiFi is really slow in some rooms and the decor is somewhat dated, but I have heard they may be getting a makeover in the fall.

I will be back.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the lobby will have less highway noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Curt T,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Mainstay Suites Greenville. We appreciate you selecting our hotel, and it’s great to hear that you feel well taken care of by our staff during your visits. I will be sure to recognize Jordan and Sherrie with a special commendation for their excellence in service. We value your feedback on both positive and opportunities for improving our guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Services like room cleaning will be provided only upon request. Even changing towels, you have to made a request. WiFi is a real dead slow and never felt such a worst experience in my life time. I never recommend for Business travelers.

Room Tip: A Very worst WiFi experience i ever had in my lifetime. Please do not choose if you are concerning W...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

SaravananChinniah,
Thank you for your review. It's unfortunate to hear that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. We sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room was not met with our excellence in service. I have communicated this review with our staff to heighten our awareness of such issues. Also, we are hoping to upgrade our wifi services soon. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.