“Worth the money” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worth the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I will start by saying that the staff here operates this facility to the best satisfaction. They are all very welcoming and professional. Rates are good. Rooms are clean. If anything you need that you may have forgotten at home, the staff will make sure that you are taken care of. I will say that the exercise equiptment needs to be updated, and the kitchen area in suites need to be updated. But, still not a complaint, just an observation. I deal with kitchen designers. Bathrooms do need an exhaust fan. Overall, the rooms are always well kept and clean. Once again, the staff are awesome!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
B G,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Mainstay Suites Greenville Airport. We appreciate your kind comments about our staff and their excellence in service. I’ll be certain to pass along your complimentary feedback to our great team. I’m glad you had an enjoyable stay and our clean accommodations. We value your feedback and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

June McCreight, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

awesome staff and helpful...clean rooms. very accomodating. I would recommend this mainstay to anyone. Staff is so curtious. Everything was always clean. Food was always fresh and delicious. the best extended stay i have ever experience and i have travel alot. my husband was military. Thanks to the greeneville mainstay staff for making the stay for me and my daughters so great...whatever you need they donot hesitate to assist. there were no unbearable odors in room.always fresh and cleans. around the building was clean and maintained as well. thanks to everyone at greenville mainstay for good looking out for me and my family. I will never forget how kind you were to me and my girls. you also made us feel welcome and safe. Thanks so Much !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
ruby g,
It's great to hear from you! We're glad you are enjoying your stay with us at Mainstay Suites Greenville Airport. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our clean accommodations and our staff’s excellence in hospitality and customer service. It has been an absolute pleasure having you and your daughters as our guests. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel in Greenville. Thank you again for writing.

Greer, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been staying here for a few months now. The rooms are good and the people are even better. Jordon does a great job getting me checked in and always acknowledges my Elite status.
Although it is true you will need to make a request to get your room freshend up, Jordan and Sherrie will be glad to give you extra towels, soap and shampoo as the week goes by.
The only reason I didn't rate this facility as excellent is the WiFi is really slow in some rooms and the decor is somewhat dated, but I have heard they may be getting a makeover in the fall.

I will be back.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the lobby will have less highway noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Curt T,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Mainstay Suites Greenville. We appreciate you selecting our hotel, and it’s great to hear that you feel well taken care of by our staff during your visits. I will be sure to recognize Jordan and Sherrie with a special commendation for their excellence in service. We value your feedback on both positive and opportunities for improving our guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Lexington, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Services like room cleaning will be provided only upon request. Even changing towels, you have to made a request. WiFi is a real dead slow and never felt such a worst experience in my life time. I never recommend for Business travelers.

Room Tip: A Very worst WiFi experience i ever had in my lifetime. Please do not choose if you are concerning W...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
SaravananChinniah,
Thank you for your review. It's unfortunate to hear that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. We sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room was not met with our excellence in service. I have communicated this review with our staff to heighten our awareness of such issues. Also, we are hoping to upgrade our wifi services soon. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.

Gun Barrel City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

First time at a Mainstay
Choice Hotels did a good job with this Brand.
This location had pizza and beverages between 5-7p. I understand they do something every day for their guests. I was too late for the get together but a great idea.
Room was comfy. Bed was good. Room was quiet.
Ill stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank K9sniffer
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
K9sniffer,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us at Mainstay Suites, and we're glad you enjoyed your first stay with us. I'm glad you had a nice, comfortable visit and expect to stay again. We hope you will, and we hope next time you'll get the chance to enjoy the social events! Thanks again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I loved having a separate room while traveling with my 3 year old daughter...I honestly didn't know that was even an option! I slept amazing and your location was perfect for our short stay. We will definitely be returning. Breakfast was a bonus.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank TraceyBear23
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
TraceyBear23,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your stay with us at Mainstay Suites. We're delighted to have had you and your daughter stay with us, and we're glad you slept well and enjoyed the visit. Please come and see us again. We enjoyed having you as our guests and hope to see you again soon.
June McCreight
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stay here about forty nights a year. The rooms are consistently clean, but the best thing of all is the service provided on the night shifts by Charlene, Tara and Sherry. They have been there for several years and yet their professionalism does not fade. The hot waffles at the complimentary breakfast are great too! The location is convenient for my company and with supplying breakfast it makes it easier for all of us to share a car or walk to work in the morning.

Unfortunately the day staff is never near the front desk or lobby when I am trying to check in or check out (often on the computer down the hall). I have to allow extra time for this activity as a result. I would feel more comfortable if the day staff would greet me the way the other staff does and if the day staff could make eye contact.

TM

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
NIGHTHAWK451,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us at Mainstay Suites. I'm glad your visits with us are warmly welcomed by Charlene, Tara, and Sherry. I'm also glad you like our clean, comfortable rooms and delicious breakfasts. I appreciate your feedback about our day staff and apologize if they have not provided the excellent service you've come to expect from us. Your comments will be shared with them and we'll look for improvements. We enjoy having you as our guest and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.
June McCreight
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
BEST WESTERN Greenville Airport Inn
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
#42 of 64 in Greenville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville
Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville

Been to MainStay Suites Greenville Airport? Share your experiences!