“stay for family reunion”

MainStay Suites Greenville Airport
Ranked #45 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed January 9, 2013

i would like to thanks manager June McCreight and Ashlyn Silkiner for the great stay at the Main Stay hotel, my family was very happy for the staff, they where very gentle and always with the smile when we need anything and it was unswer right away, even on breakfast time, they let me have it after hours, is defenetly a place to stay and come back many times

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

carlos h,
Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to have had you as our guest, and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for highlighting our staff's superior service and dedication to caring for our guests. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us as we look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

my company works near this hotel we use it every job we have in this area. I dont know the staff
members full names. Charlene the weekend night shift lady. She has been so helpful to our workers she goes above and beyond to make our stay here the best. She is kind and thoughtful
and always greets the hotel guest. She is quick to answer any questions and or problems.

*** bad news*** The young tall slim man(jordan) that works days is VERY RUDE. As we have our meetings in the lobby he has the volume on the TV at 75. We have to ask him over and over to please turn down the TV as we have our meeting. He even put the TV remote in his coat pocket. He never greets us like the other staff.

Great hotel clean and comfortable one of my favorites.

ATN Hoelzel LP
so we could not turn the volume down or change the channels.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Lee R,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Mainstay Suites. We're glad to hear that we're one of your favorite hotels! I appreciate your kind words about Charlene, and I'm glad she was able to assist you and your coworkers in a friendly, helpful manner. I apologize for Jordan's behavior. Your feedback is appreciated and will be noted appropriately. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

When I am out of town, I stay at MainStay because:
Shari, Jordon, Enrique and all the staff are never far when you need them.
Very warm and attentive, always soft spoken and friendly.
Just Home Away From Home for me!

Room Tip: I always travel with a scented candle or pick one up when I am in town, it just makes the room more...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Andromeda4,
It's wonderful to hear from you. We're delighted to hear that MainStay Suites is your home away from home. I'm very pleased to know that you're welcomed warmly by our staff. I'll make sure to let Shari, Jordon, and Enrique know of your kind comments and give them a special commendation for their exceptional service. Please come and see us again soon. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

great little hotel feel. good service and staff. I really enjoyed my stay during my breakdown.. My wife enjoyed the kichennette so we could still have the at home feeling for a couple of meals. My man Jordan and Miquel as well as Mr Norwood were on point with service and friendliness.... We at Tecnal Transportation appreciate the entire staff for providing a great stopover for us...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leo W
ConcordHospitality, Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Leo W,
Thank you for your very kind review. On behalf of the entire staff, we're happy to have had you as our guests and appreciate your business. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you well and provide excellent service as well. I will make sure Jordan, Miguel, and Mr. Norwood receive a special commendation for their outstanding service and special attention to our guests. We hope your future travels will bring you back to stay with us again at Mainstay Suites Greenville.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My family and I checked into this hotel on September 30, 2012 while home hunting. Sherry checked us in and she was wonderful, friendly and helpful. The property was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very attentive to the needs of their quest. We enjoyed breakfast in the mornings(saved us some money). The room came equipped with all cooking supplies needed to cook a home cooked meal. Thank you Mainstay Suites for the delightful stay.
The Thomas Family:)

Room Tip: "Rooms on the South side are quieter"
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Sam T,
We're delighted to hear from you and receive such a wonderful review. I'm glad you chose to stay with us at Mainstay Suites and had a wonderful visit. I will let Shari know of your kind comments and make sure she receives a special commendation for her outstanding service. We wish you well and hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Rooms were clean
hotel is clean
plenty of parking
staff were friendly (even though run off their feet with guests!)
pool is small
mini gym upstairs again small

downside...
the breakfast was lousy! they dont serve water at breakfast or bread for the toaster. no water cooler or anything anywhere. the products they offered were good, just the lack of choice was strange. only whole milk, no alternatives. no fresh fruit either.
variety pack cereal boxes, boiled eggs, thomas muffins and a waffle - thats it. they had one waffle maker for the entire place, that meant a long line.

If they could work on breakfast that would be great!

the only other downside was the computer was in the hall with everyone walking right behind you.

Room Tip: i did as the others said and asked for a room away from the highway and sunrise so it was fine. if y...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Sarah w,

Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We’re happy you chose to stay with us and pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for our breakfast not being the typical MainStay breakfast with a variety of choices including fresh fruit. There must have been a ‘stocking’ issue at the time of your stay so I will review this situation with our staff. We invite you to come and stay with us again with a most pleasant stay including a delicious, filling breakfast.

Regards,
June McCreight, General Manger

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed here for a week while waiting for my apartment to be available. It was comfortable and clean. The staff was excellent! My main complaint is that there are not enough cooking supplies - there was one pan and one pot - and no lids for them!

Room Tip: This chain many discounts - check with them when you reserve a room to find the best discount that y...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at MainStay Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your recommendation RaisingAlexis and I’m very pleased you chose the Mainstay Suites Greenville. Our staff is very dedicated to great customer service, as well as cleanliness. I will look into the cooking supplies…we want to ensure each guest feels at home while staying with us!
Regards,