Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville
  • Restaurant
$161
  • Breakfast included
$128
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$105
$132
$129
$197
$179
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskwhole foodscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenroad noisewoodruff roadrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayan extended stayhome away from homeliving roomrooms are cleansouth carolinaenjoyed my stayfitness center
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I'm an overall fan of Homewood Suites and their style of hotel. This location did not disappoint. This was my 2nd stay and check-in was a breeze. The staff is very friendly. Rooms are nice, since I think the property is a little newer. The afternoon snack spread was great and their morning buffet was nice. There were no issues and it was a good stay. If back in the area, I'd definitely stay here again and I'd recommend to others.

Room Tip: The interstate sits on the back side of the hotel, request an inner room or a room off the front side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Greetings!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on Homewood Suites Greenville! The Homewood Suites Team prides themselves on knowing that we have 100% satisfied each and every guest. I am delighted to hear that you will be staying with us again on your future visits to Greenville, SC.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

After spending a good month on the road traveling with sports teams, I saved the best for last at this beautiful hotel! New, spotless, spacious with a staff that really keeps this place in top shape. We booked a king one bedroom for three of us. Nice full kitchen (no oven) spacious living area, separate vanity from the bath and toiled area and the most comfortable bed of any hotel I had stayed in this summer! Combine this with a huge free breakfast buffet and wonderful free full dinners four nights a week and you can't beat staying here.

Pool and patio area with basketball court and grills made for a great hang out spot. Hotel is surrounded by high end shopping like Whole Foods, Talbots, Trader Joes and many others. Good dining choices close too.

Great stay!!

Room Tip: Pick a room on the first floor away from the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Greetings!

Thank you so much for such an awesome review!! I had the pleasure to share this with our team and it really made their day.

At Homewood Suites Greenville we believe that you should feel like you are at home no matter if you are staying 1 night or 6 months. It's certainly nice to know that after a long day you can come back to a suite that averages around 500 square feet with all the amenities of home.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and if you are ever back in Greenville, SC I would love to have you at Homewood Suites!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great hotel. Rooms are apartment style with a full kitchen and a nice big, well designed bathroom. It was immaculate. Perfect for a family or longer term stay. I could not believe the amenities, popcorn in the room, they will grocery shop for you, they have a full meal manager reception every night with alcohol. I cannot comment on the dinner food but breakfast was way above average, not a cooked to order thing, but way more than the standard continental buffet. I have already booked a family trip this fall.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ZabsNC

Hello!!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We believe after a long day at work or touring our beautiful city that is important that you come back to a freshly prepared hot meal.

I am glad you enjoyed the popcorn in the suite! When my staff and I walk the halls during the day, the smell of freshly popped popcorn always puts a smile on our face. This is telling us that our guest are enjoying some quality time just relaxing!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

This Homewood Suites by Hilton is one of the better ones that I have stayed. Rooms are clean with all the normal amenities found in a Homewood. The AC unit is quiet, unlike some I have stayed in that are very noisey. The housekeeping staff do a good job keeping room clean.
Front desk staff is very helpful, especially the am shift.
Nice pool although a little on the small size for a hotel of this size.
Breakfast and Monday thru Thursday evening meals are better than usual for a Homewood. The kitchen staff are the best.
I did not use the fitness equipment and cannot speak to this amenity. There is an onsite washer and dryer available.
I only have 2 issues with this property.
1. The suite shop items are very over priced.
2. On the weekend, the pool gets filled with more bugs than people. Appears not to be an issue during the week.
Would definetly stay at this property anytime in Greenville SC for pleasure or business.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Impressed by friendly staff at check-in and throughout the stay including servers at breakfast and dinner. Food at breakfast was great. Different items each morning and each different from the usual. Tried dinner once and it was simple but very good. Corner room was very large with separate kitchen/dining/living area and bedroom/bath area. Well stocked kitchen and full size frig. Nice pool area and even with multiple soccer teams nothing was overloaded including pool, lobby and dinner. A little hard to find at first. Quarter of a mile to a Cracker Barrel and a little further to a shopping center with Whole Foods. Wanted to stay longer and if in the area this will be my choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business