I have traveled to Greenville on business for 17 years and have stayed in just about every hotel in the area worth staying in. I have settled on this Homewood Suites for the following reasons:
1. Location- close to Woodruff Road restaurants, shopping, etc.
2. Quiet- it's almost too close to I85. I used to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn next door and it sounded like I was sleeping on the shoulder of the highway. The design of this hotel is such that you don't hear as much road noise.
3. Clean- I should put this first because I wouldn't stay in a dirty hotel, ever. This hotel smells clean and is clean.
3. Spacious- Homewood Suites gives you a lot of room for your money.
4. DVD player- I like having the option to watch a movie and not pay an arm and leg for it. Homewood has a selection of DVDs you can borrow, too.
5. Value- affordable. Very affordable if you eat their breakfast and dinner (beer and wine included).
The internet service is horrible, like another reviewer said. The manager knows, something about the ISP being right across the street and he can't get them to bring it there. It may be fixed by now.
This Homewood Suites has an outdoor pool that is sheltered from the highway, but if you are looking for more of a resort-type setting, this isn't it. Also, if you are wanting to be closer to downtown Greenville and what it has to offer, there are great hotel options there but you'll have to pay for parking, etc. That's why I say this is the best on I85 and Woodruff Road!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect comfortable, spacious suites that remind you of home at our Greenville, SC hotel. Retreat to a studio or one-bedroom suite featuring high-speed internet access, a sofabed and a fully equipped kitchen. Choose from 110 stylish studios, and one- and two-bedroom suites. Prepare meals from your fully equipped kitchen or take advantage of our complimentary hot full breakfast served daily, and evening dinner and drinks* Monday through Thursday. Lounge on the sofa bed while watching your flat-screen LCD TV. Ride one of our complimentary bicycles, swim in the outdoor pool, or work out in our modern fitness center. Savor barbecue cooked on the grill and dine on the patio. Tee off on our golf course or play basketball or tennis on our sports court. Print, copy and scan documents in our 24-hour business center. Enjoy complimentary WiFi internet access during your stay at our hotel in Greenville, SC. Make a presentation to 80 people in our Carolina Room or call on nearby businesses such as BMW R&D, Jacob Engineering, Michelin, Timkin and Verizon Wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Greenville Homewood Suites
- Greenville Hilton
- Homewood Suites Greenville