We booked a room to stay over the 4th of July holiday. The room was fine and the hotel did not seem full at all. When we arrived they had just paved the front entrance so we were asked to park in the back. Our room was toward the back so we had no problem. I was traveling with my 8 year old son and my husband. We wanted to stay in a hotel so my son could use a pool, when we got there on Friday, it was super nice at the pool. On Saturday the story was different, there was a birthday party taking place at one of the meeting rooms. I think it was for a 2 year old child, by 12 in the afternoon, the pool was filled by all the birthday guest. We left because it was so crowded and so did other guest that were staying at the hotel. I came down at 8:00 pm with my son again and the non-guest were still there. Since I had booked a room for the purpose of using the pool facilities I really did not appreciate that it was monopolized by non-guests. I did not complain to anyone in the hotel but did observe hotel employees coming out to check on the party, it seems they were more concerned with the party going well than anything else. I liked the hotel, the breakfast was fine, room was ok, so it was a shame that this happened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect comfortable, spacious suites that remind you of home at our Greenville, SC hotel. Retreat to a studio or one-bedroom suite featuring high-speed internet access, a sofabed and a fully equipped kitchen. Choose from 110 stylish studios, and one- and two-bedroom suites. Prepare meals from your fully equipped kitchen or take advantage of our complimentary hot full breakfast served daily, and evening dinner and drinks* Monday through Thursday. Lounge on the sofa bed while watching your flat-screen LCD TV. Ride one of our complimentary bicycles, swim in the outdoor pool, or work out in our modern fitness center. Savor barbecue cooked on the grill and dine on the patio. Tee off on our golf course or play basketball or tennis on our sports court. Print, copy and scan documents in our 24-hour business center. Enjoy complimentary WiFi internet access during your stay at our hotel in Greenville, SC. Make a presentation to 80 people in our Carolina Room or call on nearby businesses such as BMW, CU-ICAR Campus, Center for Manufacturing, Michelin, TD Bank, General Electric and Verizon Wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Greenville Homewood Suites
- Greenville Hilton
- Homewood Suites Greenville