“Overnight Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Danville, Virginia
“Overnight Stay”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I rented two rooms for one night.. Hotel management and staff was very friendly, courteous, and professional. They made extra efforts to meet our needs. I wanted to take the children out for a couple of hours so I went to lobby to see if there were any brochures on area attractions for small children. The owner asked what I was interested in and then gave me three great options (otherwise I would not have known were to take them). The rooms were very well kept and clean. The rates were great as well. In all the hotels I've stayed, I have never received such great customer service. Will probably be my choice of stay on next trip.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be great. We were on the bottom floor at the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 76Jun
GMEconoGoose, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking time to share your wonderful experience with others! Thank you for choosing Econo Lodge Goose Creek.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Goose Creek, South Carolina
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The room was very clean and neat...I loved that a microwave and refrigerator were included in the room (simple things)...The hotel is located right off of a busy highway; however, the noise did not come into the room. It was very quiet and peaceful. I felt safe and comfortable...Also, the desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything!!!

-- CL

Room Tip: I stayed in room 205, the view at night was very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed here while doing a project in the Goose Creek Area. The rooms were clean and up to date. The breakfast was good in the morning as well. The price was a bit higher than the others but it was convenient to our work.

Room Tip: Lower level is always best
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Randy L
GMEconoGoose, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with others! Thank you for your business and I hope you can return in the future.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I travel from Texas to SC and I always stay at the econo lodge in Goose Creek SC. It was convenient to places to eat, places to shop last minute, and convenient to my friends that live in goose creek.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank t-shak
Thank you this great review and sharing it with TripAdvisor readers. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thanks again for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Goose Creek.
Norlina, North Carolina
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am a single lady in my 60's. I felt very safe & secure. My room was perfect of one or two persons. Everything was very clean & neat.. The trains do pass very close by several times a night but I very much enjoyed hearing them. The water pressure was good & there was plenty of hot water day or night. Parkings is bright & easily accessable to rooms. The other guest were polite & curtious. I would highly recommend the lodge & plan to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very affordable for everyone. Clean rooms and located near many stores and restaurants. Recommended to everyone, definitely will be back again one day. North woods mall is a few miles down the highway.

• Stayed February 2013
Salisbury
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nice clean rooms. Furnished with Refrigerator,Microwave, Coffee maker, TV plus...Pete and his staff work great with our request on late departure. Very Diver Friendly. We will be staying there again on our next dive to the area. Also close to the mall and Charleston at fantastic rates.

Room Tip: Call aheaed or drop in...Great friendly service. Divers need to call ahead, I am sure they fill up q...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mike B
GMEconoGoose, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for the kind words! Your feedback is much appreciated as well as your business! I am glad you mentioned the aminities in room and late check out, as this is such an added value for divers coming back after long dive, get ready and return home. We hope to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goose Creek
Econo Lodge North
Econo Lodge North
#38 of 59 in North Charleston
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Un...
#9 of 59 in North Charleston
Red Roof Inn North Charleston
Red Roof Inn North Charleston
#37 of 59 in North Charleston
Wyndham Garden Summerville
Wyndham Garden Summerville
#6 of 10 in Summerville

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!