“pretty good mom and pop place.”
Review of Alex's Restaurant

Alex's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Goose Creek
Description: Alex's Restaurant is a locally owned full service restaurant for over 40 years serving breakfast lunch or dinner anytime. Our large menu offers choices from grits and eggs and pancakes to hamburger steaks and gravy, salads are always an option plus freshly made sides, soups and desserts. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for fine dining, this is not your place. lf you`re looking for a meat and three, you`ll be happy. Wait staff was super nice and helpful.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Food at Alex's restaurant is ok. The wait staff could use a attitude adjustment. I used to go their several times before I moved. Now I don't go at all. And I am glad I don't.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am losing count of how many times I have dined here. But the food is always fresh, Debbie the waitress is always friendly and accommodating.

The decor is plain, but clean and that is what counts.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My second visit with a friend from Pa. She enjoyed the country steak very muh. My omelet was hot with fresh veggies.

Debbie was our waitress and as usual, she was friendly.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I recently moved to the area and told Debbie, the waitress there. She asked for my name and addressed me by my name several times; as well as telling me "goodby and it was nice meeting you" when I left.

Saturday the 8th was my first visit there with my guest. The food was hot, tasty, and fresh and reasonably priced.

I would definitely go back again and when you go, ask for "Debbie".