“Close to home and great shakes on a hot day”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #38 of 85 Restaurants in Goose Creek
Charleston, South Carolina
“Close to home and great shakes on a hot day”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

On my most recent visit, My order was mixed up and the manager kindly corrected it as well as refunded my money on my credit card. I was surprised and pleased to get my meal for free. Sonic is conveniently located closed to where I live. I especially like Sonic for a refreshing slush or milk shakes on really hot days in the summer. Its a regular place to visit after the water park just up the street. Keep up the great work Sonic staff.

Visited August 2014

Orangeburg, South Carolina
“not impressed”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

the drive thru service is slow, they never get my order right. I pay a different price everytime i go there and always get the same items..... only sonic in the area so i am forced to continue to eat there.

Visited February 2014