“Comfort Time”

Days Inn Goose Creek
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Neat, clean room. Would have liked to have more towels since two of us stayed in the room, but it all worked out just fine. Would stay here again. Front desk did everything to help me get into a lower level and I really appreciated the effore.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Goose Creek

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Nice, but when 4 adults are registered there should be 4 sets of towels. I also put out the sign to keep my towels (after I had to go & get 1).When the bedding/towels were taken up, I then had to get 2 more bath towels. I also complained the TV was very snowy.They said someone would look at it,but no one did.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Thank Rosemary Rosem... J
Reviewed July 31, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Should have looked first as was disappointed that I didnt notice before booking there was no pool.
Had a wedding at the Weapons Station is why we stayed in that area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2013

After reading the reviews, we thought this would be a good stop over place to stay on our way to Daytona Beach. Unfortunately we were wrong. When we got to our room, there was a full trash can (yuk), the sink counter was covered in water, the room was humid and had a funny odor. We turned on the AC to get rid of the humidity and smell but we just ended up with a cold, humid room. The AC was so loud, it kept me up all night along with some other noise which I believe came from the refrigerator. The towels were thin and small and the tub was tiny. The breakfast was a combination of gluten and sugar laden donuts, toaster waffles and juice. If you are even remotely trying to eat healthy don't even make the walk. According to my husband the best part of the room is that when you turned on the lights you didn't see any bugs scatter! In addition to all this, we got a 5:04 wake up call for which we didn't ask. No, I'm afraid we won't be staying there on the return trip.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goose Creek
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 3 in Goose Creek
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Un...
#10 of 58 in North Charleston
#36 of 58 in North Charleston
Best Western Charleston Inn
Best Western Charleston Inn
#24 of 61 in Charleston

Been to Days Inn Goose Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Goose Creek

Address: 1430 Red Bank Rd, Off I-26, Exit 205B, Goose Creek, SC 29445-4586
Location: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Goose Creek
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Price Range: $73 - $110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Goose Creek 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Goose Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Goose Creek Hotel Goose Creek