“Great value close to Charleston”

Days Inn Goose Creek
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Spent one night here on a business trip and enjoyed it. Friendly staff. Very clean rooms. Inexpensive. When all you need is safe place to lay your head, this is it. It is an older building, and i could hear my upper floor neighbor moving around a lot, but not that much of a bother. Next trip I make to Charleston with my wife I'll probably stay here and spend my money in Charleston on more important things. I did have an issue with my door lock and the staff quickly moved me to another room with no problems.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We've found this hotel clean enough, with microwave included. Staff was supportive and kind. We could recommend this hotel for a short stay during a trip.
Room was ok for the two beds and we 4 could stay there without a problem.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Everyone is super nice here. Rooms are awesome! Clean, reasonable, and close to down town! Jenna, the front desk girl was so helpful! She directed us to awesome places to eat and visit! The breakfasts were better than most and the cleaning staff are very thorough. I will happily stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Spent the night here on our way up the coast. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was courteous.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carl G
A TripAdvisor Member
coward
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My overall stay was gr8..was a little un easy about staying @ a Days Inn, but I was very impress with the cleaniess of the facilities..Building was freshly painted..Inside the main lobby when I check in was very clean with no odor..Staff was polite & very courtesy..When we got in to the room, it was clean & odor free..Price with the cleanliness of the facilities & the rooms...WILL DIFINITLEY STAY AGAIN @ THIS LOCATION!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The young man who checked us in was very friendly and efficient. Our room (225) was very clean, beds comfortable, and AC worked well. On the down side, I could not get a wireless internet connection that night or the next morning. I called the front desk around 11pm Friday night and was told that I probably would not get an internet connection because there were "so many guests using it" that night. The next morning I called the front desk again when I could not get a connection. A different young lady offered to connect me with the internet service provider so that I "could work it out with them." No thank you! I hate to deal with this type of thing when I am home, I am not going to deal with it from my hotel room. I was very disappointed as a working wireless internet connection is important to me. The bath/face soap that this Days Inn provides has a very unpleasant fragrance. I used it once to wash my hands, and made sure when we returned to the room I had my own soap to use. It just smelled yucky. The breakfast served in the lobby is very basic. The coffee is good and so is the orange juice. There is not much around this hotel, it is located in an odd area. There is a KFC right next door, and a Hardees about a block down. Other than the fortune teller across the street that's about it. We stayed here for one night while visiting family in North Charleston, so it worked for us. It is definitely very reasonable, and I would stay here again, however, would not recommend staying here for more than a one or two night stopover because of its location.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TrishaMarie
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Motel was a little outdated, however it was clean and that is important, room was big and spacious. Would have preferred to stay in Charleston, but could not afford the rooms in the downtown area. If you are traveing on a budget and dont have to stay downtown this motel will do.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank RandyHodge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goose Creek
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 3 in Goose Creek
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Un...
#9 of 58 in North Charleston
Best Western Magnolia Inn and Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlesto...
#21 of 58 in North Charleston
Econo Lodge North
Econo Lodge North
#37 of 58 in North Charleston
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North
Holiday Inn Express Charleston N...
#24 of 58 in North Charleston

Been to Days Inn Goose Creek? Share your experiences!