“nice place, friendly staff”

Quality Inn Goose Creek
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
A TripAdvisor Member
“nice place, friendly staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2006

I made my first trip to Goose Creek, SC Easter weekend. The staff is super friendly and helpful. They provide a great continental breakfast every morning which i thoroughly enjoyed. The rooms were nice and clean and I had no problems at all. There are railroad tracks close by but I had no problems getting a nice rest. It is also close the Nuclear Weapons Station which was very convenient. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for somewhere to stay that is close to the base!

• Stayed April 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed January 17, 2006

Beware of the train tracks less than 500 feet from the hotel. Trains come through all night long. Also found a roach in our room.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
1 Thank Littlefootann
Reviewed September 6, 2005

The mattress were stained beyond belief! Old and nasty. The bedspread I wouldn't want my dog to sleep on it. Looked like it had never been changed. Staines were on the new bedspread they brought us. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. If you have to stay there. Bring your own linen!

Stayed September 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2005

This hotel is noisy, dirty and in desperate need of updating. As for the amenities, they have a dirty refrigerator, unclean microwave and the usual cups and glasses. The carpets are worn and dirty and the room, though non smoking, reeked of smoke. We had to stay here because they do accept pets, but I hated our pet having to stay in such a place. Such a shame to let a hotel become so bad.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 14, 2005

My son and I stayed in Goose Creek for one evening. We had a group staying for a special event and the hotel gave us a great group rate. If you have a group traveling in the area, I would inquire for special rates. We found the ammenities within the room more than what we needed. We had a room with two double beds, a microwave and a small refrigerator. The only problem with the room was that on Saturday night between 8pm and 11pm., three trains will pass the hotel and you can hear the trains.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Days Inn Goose Creek
#3 of 3 in Goose Creek
Best Western Magnolia Inn and Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Un...
#10 of 59 in North Charleston
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate
SpringHill Suites Charleston Nor...
#15 of 59 in North Charleston
Wyndham Garden Summerville
Wyndham Garden Summerville
#6 of 10 in Summerville

Been to Quality Inn Goose Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Goose Creek

Property: Quality Inn Goose Creek
Address: 103 Red Bank Rd, Highway 52 & I76, Goose Creek, SC 29445-4518
Location: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Goose Creek
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Goose Creek 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn Goose Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Goose Creek Hotel Goose Creek