“Small terrace but good view”
Review of 5 Rivers Tavern - CLOSED

5 Rivers Tavern
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I loved the little terrace overlooking the boardwalk and the river. We had a late lunch there on a very hot day and it was tasty and good value. My caesar salad was very good and my other half had pulled pork which was also very tasty. The inside was a large sports bar with lots of TV's and most people were inside with the a/c but near the river there was a cooling breeze and with the parasols over the tables it was very nice.

1  Thank yorkyld

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped in for a weekday lunch. The hostess was cheery and seated us immediately. Our server, AJ, was friendly, knowledgable about the menu and was attentive but not overbearing. There were many choices but we went for sandwiches. My husband loved the crab cake with "5 Rivers sauce" and I had the sliders which were cooked perfectly. The bread was very fresh. We both had the homemade potato chips which were crispy and light, not greasy. Price was very reasonable! There is plenty of seating at the bar and tables inside. We sat on the narrow deck outside and watched fish jump in the river. We will go there again !

1  Thank Deb S
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We ate lunch here on an afternoon visit to Georgetown's harbor, as we've never been there before & wanted to check it out. We were really hungry, & actually came upon 5 Rivers as our first restaurant. After looking at the menu, we saw that there were plenty of vegetarian options, so we decided to try it. Everything we had was very, very good. They have a unique mac n' cheese, and the potato cakes are epic. I wish I would have gotten 20 of them! Everything was fresh, well-prepared and flavorful. We would definitely eat here again if in the area.

1  Thank saibot
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Our food was great, but what really made this place memorable was our waiter, AJ. He was exceptional! Try the crab cake sandwich!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The atmosphere was great, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I ordered a salad and the crabcake sandwich. It was one of the most delicious sandwiches I've ever had and their chips were excellent! You can dine in or sit outside. I would definitely go there again! Very relaxed place.