All reviews room was clean pool area is older hotel nice stay place to stay hot breakfast first floor front desk staff myrtle beach across the street cereal sc marsh
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Older hotel. Needs a renovation. Rooms were nice got the king bed suite with a living room. Pool area was awesome. Just the right temp and had noodles and a float for the kids to use. The staff was so friendly got greeted by everyone. The downside was the breakfast it totally sucked. Our last day there we are at taco bell.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take all guest opinions very seriously. We use it as a tool to improve our guest satisfaction an experiences. We do hope that you will come back and stay with us when you are in town.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a weekend. The room was a two room suite that was very roomy and comfortable. Mattresses were comfortable. Furniture is a little dated.

The disturbing part. When we went to our room there was a pile of trash right outside our door that looked like someone just dumped a can out. The next morning when we went out for the day the trash was still there. We did not return until 9pm the next night and the trash was still there.
I think this hotel could be a decent place but they will have to hire someone that cares.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the issues that you experienced. We pride ourselves on providing impeccable guest experiences and it appears that we did not do that in this situation. We will use your feedback as a training tool to ensure that this does not happen again. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This place was horrible. It was so dirty. On our last night there, we noticed there were covers on the box Spring and mattress. I’m pretty sure I know why. The room was non refundable so please think twice before Booking here. Also, the smell around this hotel is absolutely horrifying as well. Beware!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Ms. Manley,

Thank you for your review of our property. We are terribly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay here with us. In as far as the encasement on the box springs and mattresses those are brand approved & suggested hygienic covers to ensure the cleanliness of our bedding and to provide the highest level of cleanliness to our guests. If you would like to discuss your stay any further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

My teenage son and I stayed there while driving his buddy back from a visit with us in Florida. Our overall stay here was great. Beds are clean and comfy, pool area is beautiful, very nice breakfast area. The staff was especially pleasant. Our A/C unit was struggling a bit, but not too bad. I bet if I had asked to switch rooms because of it, they would have gladly done that. Just mentioning this because if it's not very cold, you may want to switch rooms before settling in. It wasn't bad enough to fuss with the hassle of moving. Overall a very pleasant stay. Thank you for such nice hospitality.

Room tip: Pool side rooms were very pleasant.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much taking the time to review our hotel.We do appreciate your business and we hope that you will come back and stay with us.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Just checked in today. The lobby looked pretty good until I realized the chair cushions were so dirty looking that I could not imagine sitting on them. Upon first look, the room looked alright. The chairs in the room; however, are dirtier than the lobby chairs. We covered the chairs with towels in order to sit on them. Breakfast is included but I cannot imagine eating food prepared in a place this dirty. The bathroom floor and tub were dirty as well. Thank goodness for shower shoes. The carpet is visibly filthy and there are holes in the bedspread and blankets. We cleaned what we could and covered what we could not clean. We have two more days in this hotel and I am just glad my days are scheduled to be full so I can be outside the room. The staff member completing my check in was professional and friendly. I did not complain or request to be moved to another room because I have no desire to move from one dirty room to another. The pictures don't give the "in person" experience of the dirt.

Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank Marilynrj
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take guest feedback seriously. We will use your feedback to work towards improving our facilities and guest experience.