“One of the best breakfast's around”
Review of Thomas Cafe

Thomas Cafe
Ranked #9 of 73 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bethpage NY
“One of the best breakfast's around”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

It's just a small place with no frills but I can't say the last time I enjoyed my breakfast more. My wife had an egg white omelete with veggies and I had a western both were perfect and my hash browns were the best I had. When back we would certainlt go to Thomas's again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Len K

Hayesville, North Carolina
“Great little cafe, recommended by a local!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We asked a local in one of the shops and she recommended Thomas Cafe. I had the special of the day, which was chicken fried chicken with white gravy plus two sides. Another of our party had their club sandwich and really enjoyed it, along with the fresh cut fries. The third person in our party had one of their crab cake sandwiches and there was not a crumb left. We would definitely recommend this to anyone that was not looking for a fancy spot, just a place that the locals come to!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Howie28904
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tastes Like Home ... Mama's Cookin”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went here solo and sat at the bar on September 5th, 2012 for a nice lunch after seeing the great reviews from other Tripadvisor members. I ordered the Wednesday special which was Chicken Fried Chicken which was white meat chicken breasts cut up battered and fried ... then poured on top was a nice white pepper gravy ... came with 3 sides as well and a Drink which I ordered sweet tea ... all for the low low price of 7.25 ... my ordered sides were Potato salad ( homemade ) and macaroni and cheese ( homemade and AMAZING ) and strawberry shortcake ( homemade ) which was amazing as well. Everything here seems to be homemade and the chicken was so tender and fresh and the gravy was lovely ... I am very pleased with my first visit to Thomas Cafe ... and will return with an appetite next time In in the area and I recommend you all do the same.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Bluestride88
Boston, Massachusetts
“Old Standby...”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our family makes several visits a year to the Beach and we always end up having a lunch or two at the Thomas Cafe. The is something comforting about a place that remains, essentially, the same year after year. The menu, the pictures on the wall and even the waitresses never seem to change. The clientele is a mix of locals (always a good sign) and day trippers to Georgetown. The food, while maybe not spectacular, is fine. Over the years I have faired well with the shrimp & grits, jambalaya and the crab cake sandwich. For those less predisposed to eating lowcountry cuisine, they serve a mean BLT. The Daily Specials, things like Stuffed Porkchops or Turkey Dinner look appealing, though I tend eat a tad lighter than that at midday reserving the right to do the real damage at my evening meal! Whatever your style, save room for dessert. Try the Bread Pudding or my 11 year old daughter's absolute favorite, the Pawleys Pie.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank BostonMac_12
ANDERSON
“great food”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We wanted to have full meal when we saw it but because tour was leaving, had to settle for great sandwiches, which we took with us on the boat

Visited May 2012