“Love this place!!!”
Review of Thomas Cafe

Thomas Cafe
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My family loves coming to eat here! The special is wonderful! You get one meat three sides and a drink for 7 bucks! You can't get any better then that besides their shrimp and grits! They are the BEST I have ever had! Great food and great service! They always make us feel right at home! Will be coming back soon!

1  Thank skye0726

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is an old dinner setting, and thats just part of the charm. The menu is simple and old school. Its cheap to eat and it reminds me of what things were like when I was a kid. Its just good home cooked food. My favorite is breakfast.

1  Thank Smilingeveryday
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It is a very small cafe. We had the lunch special which included pork loin; rice ad gravy; corn bread and carrots. It also incuded a drink and dessert for $7

1  Thank baboo43912
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Knowing we all have different taste as a family.
We were all very pleased with our lunch, great Gumbo soup
and the crab cake was very tasty, kids loved their kids lunch and dessert was
a chocolaty pawley pie,a specialty to this hometown restaurant.
Great waitresses to ask questions to about the area.
They made us feel at home. Thanks a lot.

1  Thank re-uselady
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Such nice people and the best shrimp and grits I've ever eaten - my son had the hand breaded chicken tenders and they were just like someone's grandmother had made them. The fries were great too. Can't wait to detour through here again!

3  Thank Kylieecu