“KRAZY PLACE”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Wilson, North Carolina
“KRAZY PLACE”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stopped in this place on a Monday during spring break. It was the only place still open at 2 P.M. for lunch. They had the front door wide open ,didn't think much about it at first , but when my food came a fly stayed for a visit the whole time I ate ! My hamburger ( a patty melt) had a weird taste of some spice I coud not identify ! The fries also had a strange spice sprinkled all over. The place has a funky look with booths made out of 2x4's and pallets. Only problem is , they have no varnish so all the spilled food sticks to them,can you say DIRTY ? When we left I looked around the front of the bar and wished I wouldn't have, there was trash and a pet carrier ! That must be what they take the parrot out front on the sidewalk home in. By the way , they need to close the front door because the parrot's feathers were blowing into the dinning area. Staff was friendly, but I think this place is DOOMED ! I would be KRAZY to eat here again !!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Hpm88

Georgetown, South Carolina
“pathetic”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Food was not good at all. The waiter may have well sat down with us. He was bored no one else was in the restaurant and talked to us the whole meal. My second bad experience there and will not return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Robert S
northcarolina
“Great seafood bisque”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just finished eating lunch at Krazy Fish - seafood bisque was wonderful, there were several different kinds of seafood in the soup, all with a good flavor and no "fishy" flavor, I may go back and order some more for dinner!! Also had a salad with blackened talapi...it also had tomatoes, corn, pickled beets "Krazy slaw" and black eyed peas...does not sound like it would be a good mix, but it was delicious (each had its own small area on the plate)...I will definitely go back, may try their fish tacos next!

• Visited February 2013
murrells inlet
“Yuck”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I cant say I ate here, I walked in. Outside several workers were smoking and cursing, there were boxes that had been tossed out. I sat down and one of the guys asked what he could get me to drink he had been out smoking and fixed my drink and wiped his nose and never washed his hands. Needless to say I left.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mae D
New York City, New York
“Good lunch choices”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We were walking by, the waitress/hostess invited us in. The choices, both the specials and on the menu were very interesting, sort of low country meets China for some selections along with a taste of New Orleans. Unfortuntely they were out of the mussels but we both were very happy with the gumbo.

The lo mein and Singapore noodle options were interesting and they had fresh oysters if we wanted to try them. I wanted to sample many of the choices but only could stay for lunch since we were passing through on the way somewhere else.

The white parrot made various comments throughout the meal, mocking the conversations around him/her.

The owner stopped by to chat and was vey friendly. I wished the waitress came by to offer more tea, but the place is small and she was easy to find.

Overall if you are in the area stop by, you won't be disappointed.