“Wonderful”

Wallace Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You will be sailing on a beautiful 40 foot Beneteau yacht which is kept in the best condition possible. I am the Captain of this vessel which is named "Dream Merchant". Sailing for me is a way of life. I receive a tremendous amount of enjoyment taking my guests sailing and making sure they have a wonderful experience. This is the easiest job I have ever had and would not want another. Come sail with me and get a feel of what it is like to live and travel on a sailing yacht. See the wild life in their natural habitat. You will be away from all the crowds.... just you, me, and your family or friends. I am sure when you disembark, you will feel relaxed, mentally refreshed, and will have totally forgotten about the stress of your daily routine. See you on Dream Merchant.
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Everything about sailing with Dave was wonderful. From his welcoming personality to his expertise at sea. My family and I were totally at ease on our exciting boat ride. Great experience! Looking forward to doing it again.

Visited March 2013
wallacesailing, Owner at Wallace Sailing Charters, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for spending the time to write a review. I enjoyed sailing with you and hope we will get to sail again in the future. Captain Dave

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smooth Sailing”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

You must meet Capt. Dave! This was, by far, our favorite excursion while staying at Myrtle Beach for spring break. We have kids ranging in age from 5 to 14. We did a short 2 hour cruise which was just right for our 5 year old son's attention span. The rest of us could have stayed all day!! Capt. Dave is a true seaman--he loves the sea, he loves his boat, he loves to sail and he loves the seafarer's way of life. He is a mild mannered guy who truly wants you to experience the joy and relaxation of sailing. He's a great conversationalist and I hope to get to know him better on our next trip. Capt. Dave is proud of his boat and he keeps it in great condition. He is a very conscientious sailor--he'll make sure you have an enjoyable experience. His pricing is excellent and he is very accommodating.

We sailed from 1300 to 1530 hrs and still had time to visit Charleston just an hour south where we did a walking tour of homes and had a great meal. Next time we'll split those two events into separate days and give Capt. Dave his due!

Set sail and spend the day with Capt. Dave!!

Stephen Chismarich
St. Louis MO

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mary Beth C
wallacesailing, Owner at Wallace Sailing Charters, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure meeting you and your family and enjoyed sailing with you very much. I hope we can sail again together.
“Great memory at sea”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you have never sailed before, I HIGHLY recommend sailing with Captain Dave!! I had never sailed before and he made my first sail a great memory! Hope to sail again with him this summer. See you guys soon.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great day at sea!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Capt. Dave at the helm showed my friends and l a lovely tour around Georgetown! I learned a lot about the area from the trip and caught sight of some dolphins.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Ive been on many boats and this is by far the nicest. The views on the way out to the ocean were incredible. I couldnt ask for a more knowledgeable guide about the area and history of beautiful Georgetown SC. I'll be going again as often as i can.

Visited September 2012