“Awe inspiring, spiritual and fun.”

Wallace Sailing Charters
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Georgetown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You will be sailing on a beautiful 40 foot Beneteau yacht which is kept in the best condition possible. I am the Captain of this vessel which is named "Dream Merchant". Sailing for me is a way of life. I receive a tremendous amount of enjoyment taking my guests sailing and making sure they have a wonderful experience. This is the easiest job I have ever had and would not want another. Come sail with me and get a feel of what it is like to live and travel on a sailing yacht. See the wild life in their natural habitat. You will be away from all the crowds.... just you, me, and your family or friends. I am sure when you disembark, you will feel relaxed, mentally refreshed, and will have totally forgotten about the stress of your daily routine. See you on Dream Merchant.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Dave made us feel right at home from the onset. His sense of humor kept us engaged and encouraged us to participate in the whole sailing experience. When it was all over, felt we had made a friend and look forward to sailing again with Dave this summer. Great job, Dave.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"boat"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Every time I've been at the beach, I always wanted to get out on the water in a boat. I finally did on Captain Dave's sailboat. It was wonderful! Part of the 6 hour cruise was slow, easy and peaceful, with gorgeous natural surroundings, including dolphin at times, then when the wind picked up and we were closer to the ocean, it was fun to feel the speed of the boat, and the wind in my hair. One of the best things was not having to listen to a loud motor on a power boat. I felt like I was in a different world, away from the crowds and traffic, which is why we take "vacations" anyway, right? I cannot say enough about my favorite thing to do every time I come to the beach, other than "just do it". You will not regret it!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have vacationed on the Grand Strand for 15 years, plus my husband has been going there since he was a kid. This was our first sailing charter and I hope we can schedule another.
It was truly the highlight of our trip. The boat was beautiful and Captain Dave was a gracious host.
We had 2 children in our party and both were thrilled to take the wheel with the Captain's supervision. Many of us had never been on a sailboat before and Captain Dave put everyone at ease. A quick run down to Georgetown from Myrtle Beach, away from the crowds.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was the perfect way to end my vacation with my wife (girlfriend at the time). Captain Wallace was very very flexible and accommodating to making this the perfect setting for me to purpose. We had music playing, a nice bottle of wine and he took us out during sunset so I could make the girl of my dreams my fiancee! Captain Wallace and his wife took excellent care of us, I highly recommend his services!