“great sailing trip”

Wallace Sailing Charters
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Georgetown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You will be sailing on a beautiful 40 foot Beneteau yacht which is kept in the best condition possible. I am the Captain of this vessel which is named "Dream Merchant". Sailing for me is a way of life. I receive a tremendous amount of enjoyment taking my guests sailing and making sure they have a wonderful experience. This is the easiest job I have ever had and would not want another. Come sail with me and get a feel of what it is like to live and travel on a sailing yacht. See the wild life in their natural habitat. You will be away from all the crowds.... just you, me, and your family or friends. I am sure when you disembark, you will feel relaxed, mentally refreshed, and will have totally forgotten about the stress of your daily routine. See you on Dream Merchant.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been on a number of sailing trips over the years, but this was one of the best we have ever been on. Captain Dave was a great host. The boat is beautiful. We had a 4 hour trip out to the Atlantic ocean and back. The scenery was wonderful. Captain Dave was very informative and immediately made us feel welcome. He even let us steer the boat for a while.
It was the highlight of our trip to South Carolina.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"scenery"
"adventure"

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Very nice tour. Well worth the ride to Georgetown from myrtle beach. It was a fun friendly personal boat tour.