“Ghosts and History!!”

Georgetown, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ghosts and History!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

When in Georgetown, please take the Ghost Tour with William! It is an awesome tour of the town with not only ghost stories but lots of history about the town as well.

I enjoyed myself the whole time of the tour and got a really good feel for what the town must have been like back in history!

:-)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sara B

Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A cold walk thru history”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went on the house and ghost tour with Willy on a cold day in March. It was great. He is extremely knowledgable and patient, and he gives the tour his personal touch and pride in his history. This is an independent tour, not a large company. Totally worthwhile.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rcenyc
Manchester, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enjoyable and informative ghost walk”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We enjoyed our first ghost walk through the rich, history filled streets of Georgetown, SC. William shared a wealth of knowledge about the local and regional history. He shared wonderful tales of life, love and heartbreak of former residents of the city whose spirit and attachment are said to still be connected to the location. William did an excellent job setting the stage for the stories shared during the tour so that you could really place yourself in the life and times of those who once called Georgetown home. My husband and I found the tour very interesting and well worth the time.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank A_Lambski
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Ghost Tour Ever!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

"I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! This tour is definitely worth your money. William is a great guide and he really knows the area well. The ghost stories are great, but he also educates you on all of the back history of Georgetown which is amazing. I went with my mom and a family friend that came to visit me in Myrtle Beach and we had an awesome time! Thanks William! :)"

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Ursula H
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“William's GHOST TOUR!!! best time ever”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

On Friday Sept 20th we drove to Georgetown. We met up with William, who really had a lot to share with us. It was fun and informational. We love it!!! We blew up a picture taken at the most active Grave yard and a face was seen in the picture. And it was not ours!!! T

Visited September 2012