All reviews room was clean sausage biscuits myrtle beach check in was quick would stay again convenient location short drive southern hospitality first floor marsh cereal charleston
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a really great time at this hotel. The town is so beautiful and historic. You definitely get a Southern hospitality vibe. The rooms are very large, spacious, clean and smells very fresh. The staff was very professional and kind.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2018

Good comfortable stay and great deal for the price in the area. More comfortable than the competition at half the price. Close to bridge access and only 5 minutes from everything local. Rooms were comfortable. Could use a better cable package on site. Nothing to watch at night and no guide for channels. All nearby restaurants deliver.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 8, 2018

The manager (Evans) and staffer (Sumeine) are so corrupted in this hotel that they would charge you more than reservation. They gave me a bad room which had no phone, leaking faucet, could put down the stopper in tub, light cover fell down in bathroom while I was sleeping and I put the light on and it had fire sparks(dangerous) bed slump down on the bottom side, no coffee pot and air coming from under door where you can see light from outside and they had to giving me new cards for the door. I did report this to staff the only thing they fix was the light and put stripping under the door and it tore up again before I left. Poor establishment. Dont stay here

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

My company booked a Room at this hotel for my work at the old steel mill that just opened back up. I wake up early every day and the breakfast was plentiful and had a variety of options including meat sandwiches. The bed was comfortable and the Room itself was large. I have already asked my company to only book me at this hotel when in town.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2018

So me and the dog went for a junket to explore Georgetown. She's a 40# Aussie, it cost an extra $25 per night but I would have spent more than that for kenneling, and I got to be with my friend. I've seen a review about poor breakfast, but I thought it was great for a basic motel. Besides the basic continental stuff there were sweet rolls, boiled eggs, sausage biscuits, yogurt, juice, oatmeal, grits, lots of "basic" stuff to choose from. Wifi was off and on, but again typical for a basic motel. Room was clean and nice but not "new", bed was comfortable. Overall I thought it was pretty good and would come back.

Date of stay: November 2018