Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown/Near Georgetown Marina
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Georgetown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my last stay at Baymont Inn & Suites in Georgetown. After a tough day of work I needed some dinner and sleep. The manager (named Donna I think) was helpful with a restaurant recommendation and made sure that I had extra pillows for my room. Breakfast was good too! I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room with a view of the bay.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I recently stayed here during one of my trips down from Charleston SC going to Myrtle Beach.
I was tired of driving in the rain and pulled over for the evening. I was greeted with a friendly face and big smile by the desk attendant. I was checked in and got my room promptly. The room was very nice , clean and well maintained. I had a great view of the marsh leading onto the river. I had a Great nights sleep was well rested for me long day ahead . I was once again greeted by a big smile and very very nice woman at the desk her name was Donna Bass.I believe she was one of the managers there, very professional and was helpful with some local information. I will be returning here and this will be my first choice in hotels here! would highly refer anyone here , and if you get the chance I hope you meet Donna, was extremely help about local places to eat and see. Thanks Baymont Inn.

Mr. Richard Plunkett.

Room Tip: get one over looking the marsh, peaceful nights rest.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Well worn but clean and comfortable. The shower was claustrophobic. Retention ponds outside the window were not particularly scenic. Nice work desk and good TV. I would stay here again if the option is available.

• Stayed February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
Hampton Inn Georgetown - Marina
Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club
Best Western Pawleys Island
Best Western Pawleys Island
#4 of 6 in Pawleys Island

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown/Near Georgetown Marina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown/Near Georgetown Marina

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown/Near Georgetown Marina
Address: 120 Church St, Georgetown, SC 29440-2402 (Formerly Jameson Inn Georgetown)
Location: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Georgetown
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Georgetown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown/Near Georgetown Marina 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown/Near Georgetown Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Georgetown Hotel Georgetown