Sweeties Original Low Country Pralines and Chocolates
Review Highlights
Great!

Great ice cream and sweets. Amazing service! It was a great place to take the kids for dessert... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
bhiluke
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
via mobile
Vacation trip

Stopped in for some homemade sweets. We picked a assortment and did not last very long. They also... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2017
larryrX160DQ
Merton, Wisconsin
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Homemade ice cream, delectable desserts and he supports animal rescue! A must stop place while strolling along G-town walk! They also have coffee!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 2, 2016

What a great little candy store in the heart of downtown Georgetown, SC. Everything is hand made and the Pralines are AMAZING!!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

I went yesterday and just had my raspberry truffle. It was good, and larger than most truffles. Yummy! It was a raspberry creme filling, very sweet. We went yesterday but I wanted to update I gave a 3 but they are more like a 4 I liked my sweets more than my husband did - I had a truffle, a chocolate dipped apricot and a salted Carmel. Yesterday I rated it a 3 but after eating my truffle I am opting to raise it to a 4. Not sure you can alter or not? I guess I'm supposed to ask admin. To delete the 1st review. My husband didn't care much for his selections of mint & chocolate bark - and cookies and cream Oreo bar, so maybe ask if those are freshly made or choose something else. A cute and fun stop in this pleasant downtown. I was more satisfied than my husband. Maybe you will find a favorite treat!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2015

Good place for pralines and Fudge Pralines homemade candy is excellent, Still hard to find Fudge like we have in New Jersey down souyth but this place is very close

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed September 30, 2015

You can't go wrong with a praline and some good old-fashioned ice cream from this shop (the pistachio with pistachio chunks is unlike anything else). I would also suggest the chocolate-covered candies; so tasty!

Date of experience: September 2015