“Don't eat here”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Lands End Restaurant - CLOSED

Lands End Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Charleston, South Carolina
“Don't eat here”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Just had smothered pork chop for lunch with greens and beans. Terrible. Everything was too salty and seasoning was all the same. Left tip on table and gave her a $20 and said tip on table. She walked away with the $20 and didn't return. So not only for a poor meal she made sure she got 2 tips. Beware!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank HopeCattles

Wilmington
“Consistent”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been to Lands End several times and the service and food are both consistently good.

I ordered take out on my last visit and the greeter took my order by phone. When I received my food, the special preparations that I requested where followed. I only ordered two appetizers on this visit because I was more sleepy than hungry.

I ordered the crab cake and the duck appetizers. They were both prepared well. The seasoning was great. It was not too little food. I would guess the crab would be for one person or two to share but no more than that. The duck could be shared with a group if each person gets one.

The restaurant is by a Hampton Inn (don't bother) and a marina. You can walk out on the pier after your dinner and by the marina. This is one of the best parts of the restaurant. The air off the water is nice when the sun is setting.

The restaurant serves as much local seafood as they can. I like that about it as well. It is not formal. On each of my visits I have been dressed casual although others have been business casual.

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good view, good food, good service, good music”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Checked out restaurants before we arrived and decided to eat there, only to find out it was next to our hotel. My wife ordered an oyster cocktail and salmon entree. I ordered calamari steaks and
a seafood platter. It was all prepared very well. The calamari was fried with a light batter to a golden brown and was very tender.as was the seafood platter. The service was excellent and we even had a fellow playing a double keyboard with non intrusive low keyed music to add to the atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
Easley, South Carolina
“Snobby Service & overpriced food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Selection limited, snobby service and overpriced food. I would not recommend this restaurant when there are really good restaurants downtown Georgetown.

Visited June 2013
mYRTLE bEACH
“Much better than it used to be!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The fish and crab dishes are much fresher tasting than in the past!! The chef and staff are much improved. the new influx of "older" waitstaff (Yankees) are more accomodating and caring!! Forgot her name but she was Top-dog in our book!

Visited June 2013