See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

All the hotels are sold out and we got the last room here. The last room is a smoking room ( we are non smokers). The room is very dated and this is a " no frills " place. For what we paid, you can't beat the price. Walk across the street to the gas station and get your morning coffee. We will probably not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Was stuck in town for 3 days on business. Was supposed to be one. Taxi driver recommended this place. Owners weren't friendly or helpful at all. The maid told me on the third day that there had been an overdose death in my room right before my arrival. At that point I moved to another hotel. ( For the first day I was the only guest... WHY would they put me in that room? )

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2015 via mobile

The price pretty much let you know much shouldn't be expected. We were put in the very back. After unloading the car and leaving for a couple hrs, we returned and the ppl from the neighboring rms had checked in/returned. They were LOUD thru the thin walls. We called front desk and asked if we could move to the front and he'd told us no bc we'd been there too long. Uhhh ... we weren't asking for a refund in addition to a move. Idc that they're loud bc i feltwe could've been moved. It wasn't OUR fault. They banged on the walls throughout the night. The heat worked very well, although loud. Bathroom and room was overall clean. The parking situation was definitely not a plus. This motel feels like an apartment complex in a bad neighborhood.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Moving to this town, needed a place just for the night. I travel with a service dog for disability. They put me in a smoking room "around back " linens NOT WASHED ! Holes in sheets towels had a LOT OF STAINS. It was so bad I took pictures. I did not sleep there, I returned the key and left. I would be safer sleeping in my car!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Missionreadymutts
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Came to town on family emergency and needed a place to get 2 restful nights sleep. I know I shouldn't expect much for the low price but this was as bad as bad can get. Far from restful....room smelled of mildew, towels were so dirty and disgusting we had to make a trip to Walmart to buy our own. You could tell the bathroom had not been cleaned because it still had long hairs all over the shower walls and dirt on the floor of the shower.....Again, had to buy disinfectant cleaner with bleach to clean the bathroom. The worker who cleaned the room made the bed but when we folded back the covers the sheets were so dirty they looked as if someone had walked on them with dirty shoes. The person who cleaned room 109 on 3/24 & 3/25 should be fired!!!! Small hotels can be cheap but they still need to have some level of cleanliness.....don't stay here if u wanna get some good sleep and a nice shower.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family