See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I booked a room to photograph the 2017 eclipse. Being unfamiliar with the area, Joseph went out of his way to help me find the best locations and make arrangements to get to them.

Unfortunately, I had an accident and had to cancel my trip. Joseph was very accommodating and even followed up with me to see how I was feeling. I can't wait to plan a trip to Georgetown and the Inn!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded September 15, 2017

Joyce,

Thank you for your recent review of Baxter's Brewhouse Inn. We welcome everyone into our city of Georgetown, SC, and want them to have the most enjoyable time possible. Georgetown is the third oldest city in South Carolina and holds many hidden memorable escapes. We wish you the best with your accident and we can't wait to see you soon at Baxter's Brewhouse Inn.