All reviews winyah bay marina view room was clean breakfast area very nice hotel south carolina business trip myrtle beach would stay here again front desk staff great place to stay inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I want to thank Darby for being so accommodating. She said yes to almost everything we asked of her, from taking our pictures to letting us take over the guest room. I am a diamond member and I can honestly say this hotel was very clean and every employee was nice.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GeorgetownHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Georgetown-Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. We all enjoyed your group while staying with us. We hope to see you again next time. I will definitely pass along the review for everyone to see.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

The rooms were very clean and all the appliances are in working order. Very adequately sized space and the beds were comfy for me personally. My only complaint was sometimes the complementary Wifi would not maintain a good signal. Otherwise fantastic hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your feedback very much and thank you for the review. I will surely look into the complaint and make sure it's addressed as soon as possible. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I’m a Gold member, so I have plenty of stays at Hampton.
Nice location and easy on route to or from Myrtle Beach or similar destination. Very cordial and friendly front desk staff who greeted us enthusiastically. Gave us great restaurant recommendations.
Typical Hampton Inn (meant to sound comforting), but kind of on the “tired” side. Floors in the hallway and in the room felt bumpy and unlevel. Tile portion of the room became obviously very dirty when I stepped into the shower and saw the dirt come off the bottom of my feet! Bed cover / douvet seemed worn and we took it off because we weren’t sure of it being recently cleaned. But bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was one of the better we’ve ever had when staying at a Hampton. However, eating area was kind of small.
We’ll be back when we come through this area.

Room tip: River view available, but in demand
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Good breakfast. Convenient location. Updated rooms. Nice snacks. Enjoyed the stay. Convenient to Georgetown. Close to gas stations and restaurants and the beach. Would stay here again. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Great stay and convenient location to marina for fishing trip. Had multiple rooms for guests and everyone was satisfied with accommodations and service. Would recommend to anyone having the need to be close to the marina!

Date of stay: April 2019