All reviews winyah bay marina view room was clean breakfast area very nice hotel south carolina business trip myrtle beach would stay here again front desk staff great place to stay inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Good breakfast. Convenient location. Updated rooms. Nice snacks. Enjoyed the stay. Convenient to Georgetown. Close to gas stations and restaurants and the beach. Would stay here again. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Great stay and convenient location to marina for fishing trip. Had multiple rooms for guests and everyone was satisfied with accommodations and service. Would recommend to anyone having the need to be close to the marina!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

I can't say enough about the staff at this location- they were beyond excellent! I was there for business and had overnight hours. They made me feel welcomed and appreciated each and every time I arrived. The staff that was cleaning rooms in my hallway always asked if I needed anything even though I had a do not disturb on my door the whole time and always had a good morning or good evening every time I walk in. I felt welcomed and appreciated, which is rare these days.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

I used this hotel to take my granddaughter on a Spring Break trip to Historic Georgetown SC. We also used the hotel as a base for a trip to Shell Island. I had last stayed in this hotel 22 years ago and was pleasantly surprised with decor and condition.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I travel a lot and sometimes a good nights sleep always seems to follow a great day and that's exactly what I got from this stay. The staff in Georgetown was great and the location to the job site was great,