Review of Atalaya Towers 805

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark M
Martins Ferry, Ohio
“What a Disaster!”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

When we arrived the site was beautiful, unfortunately our excitement ended once we entered our condo. We discovered that our sink and garbage disposal did not work and the trash was not emptied. I called Dunes and they sent house keeping who was extremely rude who gave me a bar of soap and a roll of toilet paper! The next day I discovered the ice maker had leaked on the floor and into a bedroom soaking our clothes. Once again I called Dunes who sent maintenance. The maintenance crew insisted that the area behind the refrigerator be cleaned. House keeping was called once more. Upon her arrival, I was informed this was not her job and if I wanted it cleaned I needed to help! Sadly after three trips by maintenance and two by house keeping the problem was resolved. But then the air conditioning stopped working. After three more trips by maintenance and an independent HVAC tech, the problem was fixed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Garden City Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing