“Great Dinner!!”

Pacino's Mediterranean Grille
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A unique combination of fabulous Italian and Lebanese cuisine!At Pacino’s it's equal parts dishes from across the region melded with warm attentive service. The menu features dishes from Italy all the way to Lebanon with stops in between – including regional wine favorites. All our dishes are prepared to order using fresh local ingredients. Our menu includes traditional dishes as well as unique culinary creations that you won’t find anywhere else. They are sure to delight any taste bud. Live music adds to the ambience on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I went there with my family and had a great experience. Had dinner there on a Tuesday night without reservations and was promptly greeted and seated. Not realizing the size of the restaurant I would probably make a reservation next time. From the appetizers through dinner and dessert it was a very pleasurable and enjoyable visit. The food was great as well as the service. The owner came over a few times to ensure our visit was enjoyable, which it was. This is a restaurant I will make a point to return to next time I visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We have had hit and misses with Tripadvisor, this was definately a hit. Took the family for some "local fare", as I have become weary of visiting chain restaurants, especially on our annual beach trip before the start of the school year. With three kids (ages 10, 8, 4) in tow we walked in during early bird hours on Saturday and without reservation. The setting was grottoesque, dimmly lit, peaceful and intimate. My initial thought was to turn the family around as I did not want the children, even though well behaved, to disturb the ambiance or anyone's dinner. Immediately we were greated by our waitress and Keyboard Tommy. The little ones took a liking to Mr Tommy right away. We were ushered to our table and by the time we were seated, the owner, an enchanting lady, was there to welcome us. Very warm and inviting it was obvious she loved children. We all struck up conversation right away and my and my wife's feeling of unwantedness subsided completely. Ohhh the food. The menu was plentiful and so were the plates. The whole family raved about their dishes and for our picky kids that's saying something. We all shared in the delights and ordered dessert which I don't typically allow but really wanted the kids to experience authentic cuisine. We finished up by about the time the regular crowd was shuffling in and received a sincere thank you and fond farewell from all. Needless to say we will be returning to sample more of everything.

I never expect to experience what others do in their reviews, but in this case everything I had read came true. It's genuine folks. The wonderful food. The lovely owner. The very attentive staff. And of course Mr. Tommy on the keys. Please do yourself a favor and drop by. You will not be sorry.

Even the leftovers are good a day later. I am eating my wife's eggplant parm as I am typing this review. :)

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We have heard great things about this place so we decided to try it out as we wanted something new and different. We ordered a Lebanese dish and an Italian dish plus a starter. For the appetizer we had the Mjadara which had good flavor. I ordered chicken parmesan which was good. My friend ordered Beef Shawarma which came out room temperature and dry. He felt like it had been pre-cooked and then not properly reheated. The server promptly took it back to warm it up but the entire plate was obviously placed in the microwave as the tomatoes were now mushy and the meat was very dry. We were excited to try the Lebanese dishes but were very disappointed as they were not freshly cooked nor seemed to have much flavor. We will probably give it a second chance as the Lebanese portion of the menu is unique to the area. Our server was very good, knowledgeable and professional. The owner was very gracious as well.

2  Thank Cecelia B
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Went on a Saturday night, friendly staff, was seated right away. Split the stuffed mushroom appetizer, all I tasted was raw garlic. My wife had the Veal Saltimbocca. The sauce was delicious, meat was tough. I had some middle eastern beef dish, cooked with vinegar and spices. The meat tasted very mealy, maybe it was the unusual spices, I just didn't care for it. The red sauce served over spaghetti tasted jarred. To many other options to return here.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Returned after a couple of months and the owner/staff/kitchen haven't missed a beat. A very nice menu of Medeterranean/Lebonese dishes. We try to have something different each time and have yet to be disappointed. Kudos!!