“Service and Food are the Best.”

Pacino's Mediterranean Grille
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A unique combination of fabulous Italian and Lebanese cuisine!At Pacino’s it's equal parts dishes from across the region melded with warm attentive service. The menu features dishes from Italy all the way to Lebanon with stops in between – including regional wine favorites. All our dishes are prepared to order using fresh local ingredients. Our menu includes traditional dishes as well as unique culinary creations that you won’t find anywhere else. They are sure to delight any taste bud. Live music adds to the ambience on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Denmark, South Carolina
“Service and Food are the Best.”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Pacino’s is a small restaurant located in a small strip mall off of Kings Highway. I went here for the first time during my camping week at Huntington Beach State Park. I want to spoil myself at a new place to me that has food I’d like to try. Pacino’s is my choice. I come early to enjoy the early bird menu from 4:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. I want to try Lebanese food, but unfortunately none of those dishes are offered on the early bird menu. Their menu is extensive with many Italian and Lebanese dishes. I choose the meat ravioli. I have a house salad with the house dressing. The bread and the warm olive oil for dipping is scrumptious. The food is great, my server is even better, and the owner is a darling, very friendly, and comes to my table and asks, “How is your food? Will you have dessert with coffee?” I say, “No thank you.” Then the quite charming server comes to my table again and states, “The dessert and coffee are part of your selection would you like it?” I say, “Sure, why not!”. The owner comes back to my table after I am served the dessert with coffee and says, “I guess I have lost it?” I assured her that she has not lost it. I say, “After the reminder from my server I could not resist it, and you certainly have not lost it.” I assured her again that she still really does have it. I think conversation, great food, and terrific service with a personal touch are the best aspects of this restaurant. Pacino’s has a great atmosphere with friendly staff and charming servers. Here is an older gentleman tickling the keys on an electric piano providing musical entertainment for diners. The food is fantastic whatever you order. I understand that unless you go early for the early bird menu, then it is best to call ahead for reservations since there is quite a wait if you just show up after that period.

new jersey
“Best Chicken Parm ever!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Went there based on excellent Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. Called a couple hours in advance on a Thursday evening as we were a large party of 10. Made reservations for 8 P.M. Table was set up when we arrived. The owner, Rania, immediately came over to us when we were seated and we proceeded to have a nice 5 minute conversation in which we learned that both have siblings who were born on the same day 4 years apart. Imagine that! There was an older gentlemen playing Italian songs on his keyboard the night we were there which reminded my sister and I of our trip to Italy the year before. We started with 2 appetizers, the escargot which was a Special that particular night and the Tomato Mozzarella Garlic Bread, which were both very good. Half the table (ages 15-23) ordered the Chicken Parm as their main course and all raved about it with my daughter being the number one fan calling it "The Best Chicken Parm ever". I had a taste and must admit it was one of the best I've ever eaten myself and that's saying something...LOL. Other entrees ordered that night included the Lasagna, Fettucine Alfredo, Shrimp Trattoria, Asparagus Stuffed Veal and the Seafood Pescatore which were all very good. Each entree came with either a soup or house salad. My sister and I were particularly fond of their Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing. They also brought hot baked Italian bread to the table with butter as well as some sort of olive oil and crushed red pepper dressing to dip it into. For dessert our table shared a couple of orders of Tartufo, a Special Dream Bomba and a cannoli; all were very good. Prices were reasonable and everyone had a nice time as we capped off our vacation with a perfect Family dinner!

Visited August 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“So disappointed!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

A neighbor had recommended this spot which is close to where we live. We went for the early bird special which is priced right at $8.95. We were the first ones there but the service was slow. I had lasagna and the meat sauce tasted like ragu. I chose salad instead of soup & asked waitress if there was a house dressing, to which she replied that all dressings are homemade. Well I'm a very good salad dressing maker myself, and I'd venture to say that their "creamy Italian" was out of the bottle, commercial, likely Wishbone. Hubby chose the soup which was pretty good, and I forget what his entree was honestly, but he didn't care for it either. Their bread was gooey with a mediocre crust, we didn't eat much of it. The two bus boys kept coming into the almost empty dining room and still ignored our table when it came time to clear the empty salad plate. I put the bread basket on the next table over and wondered if they'd ever spot it and remove it...they never did. A "large party" that they had reservations for came in...wow, 6 people, wonder why they acted like they'd try to fit us into a table when the place was empty when we arrived. It was 2/3 empty when the "large party" of, wow, SIX, arrived...and still service was so slow. I would not return and suggest it is well worth the drive to Myrtle Beach to Toscana Bistro which is the very best Italian I've ever had in the USA and Italy. (They're in Myrtle Beach on Bus 17 at about 40th...open daily at 4 PM.)

Senoia, Georgia
“"Fabulous"”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Originally from New Jersey and having lived in Georgia for over 20 years we have missed local mom and pop dining. My family and I always vacation in Garden City and like to check out the reviews for local restaurants. After reading several reviews we decided Pacinos was a must try. First of all, there were 6 in our party we started out with the calamari appetizer which was very light and delish! Everyone raved about their entrees and we all ordered something different so there was a lot of sharing. Needless to say, we enjoyed our meal so much we made another reservation for two days later and brought the in-laws who are locals. The owner was so gracious and remembered us. She also came to every table and greeted everyone. Also taking time to have conversation. I can't say enough about both meals. We will definitely return next time we are in Myrtle Beach! I can't wait for our next trip!

PA
“Chicken Sorrento was fantastick”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I stopped at Pacino's while on vacation. The food was terrific. The owner greeted us at the door and we were quickly seated. The chicken sorrento was a very unique dish with fried, breaded chicken breast, banana peppers, pepperoncini peppers, and kalamata olives topped with mozzarella cheese and a very tasty tomato based sauce. My wife opted for the manicotti and she was very happy with her food as well. We spent two weeks in the Garden City/Murrell's Inlet, SC, area and this was our favorite meal of the week. I highly recommend it. As an aside, they have an "early bird" special from 4:30-6:00 p.m. where they have about ten dishes they offer for $8.75 so you can eat there if you're on a budget as well.