“my favorite italian restaurant in the area”

Pacino's Mediterranean Grille
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A unique combination of fabulous Italian and Lebanese cuisine!At Pacino’s it's equal parts dishes from across the region melded with warm attentive service. The menu features dishes from Italy all the way to Lebanon with stops in between – including regional wine favorites. All our dishes are prepared to order using fresh local ingredients. Our menu includes traditional dishes as well as unique culinary creations that you won’t find anywhere else. They are sure to delight any taste bud. Live music adds to the ambience on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and everything is always amazing, the salad is fresh, the balsamic dressing is wonderful, the Italian bread is warm and served with butter and dipping oils- you decide. We eggplant mozzarella for an app and it was awesome and could have been a meal- more than enough to share. We have had the Francis Ford Coppola wine there- terrific and last night we had Browne mixed red blend- which was wonderful. For my entrée, I had chicken Sorrento and my husband had shrimp parmigiana- both excellent- plenty to bring home. For dessert- which I also brought home- was a triple chocolate cheesecake. AMAZING!

2  Thank Victoria t
There are newer reviews for Pacino's Mediterranean Grille

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This restaurant has the very best Italian cuisine on the Grand Strand, and of many other cities as well. My wife and sister selected spaghetti and eggplant parmesan entrees from the menu while I chose a shrimp/pasta special. All were outstanding. Starters of bread and salads were comparable. Portions are very generous.
Now, desserts are in a category on their own, too. They are original creations and not the run-of-the-mill variety. Everything was made to order and you could tell the best fresh ingredients were used.

The restaurant is small, cozy, and decorated to create excellent dining atmosphere. Make reservations!

Service (Katelyn and Amanda) was friendly, prompt, helpful with information and suggestions. Rania (owner) came by our table several times to make sure everything was as it should be.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

What an amazing dining experience! The owner (Ronya) greeted us and instantly welcomed us like family. In fact, by the time we left our daughter (3.5) gave her a big hug and hung her picture in the back. The service here was out of this world. Several servers (and the owner) constantly checked in on us regularly. The atmosphere is so relaxed and enjoyable. Great music and amazing aromas coming from the kitchen and every direction. Wine bottles decorate the tables and while we didn't have wine tonight there are more than 200 wines to choose from. Everything on the menu looks amazing and the only challenge of the night was deciding what to order. I really like asking servers what their favorite item is on the menu and feel you can tell a lot by their response. The server had an opinion (always a good thing), she was extremely knowledgable of the menu and provided excellent recommendations. The meals come with soup or salad (nice to have a choice without being charged) and the children's meals were very inexpensive. Actually, everything on the menu was very well priced. I'm also a passionate eater and the portions were exactly what I like to see. Our meals were so fresh and authentic. And, Ronya let us know that most of the meals on the menu were family recipes. Overall, this was simply a great experience and we will definitely be back. We will also be referring several friends in the area. My wife and I have seen this restaurant several times over the last five years (we vacation in Garden City every year this time) and saw it had such high ratings and reviews on-line. It absolutely lived up to the reviews! Only recommendation is a better drink selection for kids.

1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The atmosphere was amazing with a great pianist. The service was great. Our food came fast and everyone was friendly. The owner even came up to us just to chat. I had the best veil I ever had with a great desert. It was peanut butter ice cream with a chocolate shell and wipped cream. Come to Pacino's, you won't forget it.

1  Thank redbird199927
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Such a great change of pace in the Myrtle Beach area. Small, locally owned, reasonable prices. The service for our family of 14 was fantastic. The food was great. The prices were cheap. The owner was friendly. Get away from the tourist traps for one night and enjoy a well cooked italian meal!

2  Thank Chris W