“I'm in Love with this place!!”

Pacino's Mediterranean Grille
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A unique combination of fabulous Italian and Lebanese cuisine!At Pacino’s it's equal parts dishes from across the region melded with warm attentive service. The menu features dishes from Italy all the way to Lebanon with stops in between – including regional wine favorites. All our dishes are prepared to order using fresh local ingredients. Our menu includes traditional dishes as well as unique culinary creations that you won’t find anywhere else. They are sure to delight any taste bud. Live music adds to the ambience on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“I'm in Love with this place!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

After 3 friends recommended we try Pacino's we decided to give it a try. We arrived around 6 p.m. on a Friday afternoon and the beautiful, small restaurant was already on an hour and a half wait so we went elsewhere. The following week we tried again, going earlier this time.
WOW oh WOW! The early bird menu, only $8.95 each meal, includes salad and bread, as well as the entree. I had to take part of my eggplant rollatini home the serving was so generous.

My husband and I went back a month later and, again, had some of the best food ever! The server was so knowledgable and kind that we totally trusted her suggestions. The owner, Ranya, visited our table several times to check on the meal and to chat. She's a lovely lady who truly cares about her guests and it shows!

Last weekend my brother came to town so we took him to Pacino's to elt him experience this beautiful place. It's very small but that makes it feel intimate, almost like eating with family. He loved every bite of his meal, as well as the dessert that our server suggested.

I can't rave enough about this place - it's our favorite Italian/Mediterranean restaurant ever!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mari&Terry

Charleston, South Carolina
“Very nice people & great food.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We loved the menu and the food. Only Mediterranean place in the area. Highly recommend. It is a great place for a date

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very nice, cozy restaurant”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The decor and ambiance of the restaurant is very nice and best described in an earlier review by someone else. The pianist was very good and played a nice selection of songs. The food and service for our visit was fabulous. My wife had the Mediterranean Chicken and I had the Veal Sorrentino, both were delicious. The Tiramisu was very good as well. Wine was reasonably priced for both a glass or a bottle (and you can take your bottle home with you to finish it off).

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank wctrvlr
Raleigh, NC
“First rate Italian”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Excellent variety of Italian dishes. Very good for both veal and seafood with pasta. Excellent desserts. Warm, friendly and efficient service.

• Visited October 2012
Sanford, Michigan
“Good Italian”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Visited this restaurant based on the Trip Advisor reviews. It was good, not fabulous. I had veal piccata with a side of pasta that was good. My husband had fettucine alfredo with shrimp and his sauce was excellent. We will probably return but it's not at the top of my best restaurant choices at the beach.

• Visited September 2012