“One experience was enough”

Causeway Grill & Raw Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Phoenix, Arizona
“One experience was enough”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

The woman at the bar must not work for tips or she does not understand what customer service is.She was just short of rude. I orderd a 1lb of shrimp, when I got to my room I looked at the ticket she gave me a 1/2 lb. The crab cake was burnt.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank frequenttravelerdave

greenville, SC
“Oysters good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

We tried the oysters ( raw) and were pleased with them. Thumbs down for the calamari basket--from a box and gross. Thumbs up on the fries--they must use peanut oil so they extremely yummy. Cold beers, attentive servers. We only stopped in for a quick bite but looks like it would be a fun place to hang out later on in the evening

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank moresunplease5
North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved Causeway Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2010

My husband and I stayed next door at the Seawatch at Taranova over spring break. This is a great restaurant to grab a burger or wings. The prices were very reasonable. They have two pool tables and we enjoyed the quiet atmosphere during the day and being able to "hang out" with a drink and play pool. The place is very large inside and very clean. The second day we went the bartender remembered our drinks. very nice.