“Fried Lobster”

Grilled Cheese & Crab Cake Co
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are located in The Oasis Plaza at 2520 17 Business South in Garden City S.C. We offer a cozy atmosphere with friendly smiles and great food! Our staff is here to please and make everyone feel welcome, so we hope to see some new faces and to all our loyal repeat customers can not wait to prepare some new and exciting sandwiches for you!
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am addicted to the fried lobster melt. Yummy!!!!! Friends got the crabcake melt and loved it. Really different consept.

1  Thank transplant24
There are newer reviews for Grilled Cheese & Crab Cake Co

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'm a local here and I heard about this place from the radio, so I had to try it. My husband and I both got the crabcake grilled cheese and shared a fry, the sandwich was so big I wasn't able to finish mine we also had fried left over. My son got fish bites and fries and loved them! He also had extras left over. We will be returning.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Supper friendly service, who would have thought to take a grilled cheese sandwich and add a crab cake, delicious combination!!
I would recommend splitting one they are huge !!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Sooo yummy. The crab cakes were delicious. Clean place with good service. A true gem. My son was skeptical at first as he is not a lover of crab cakes but zeroed in on the grilled cheese with bacon. He ate every bite and loved it. Will definitely return on our next trip to town.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My friend and I were on vacation and driving on 17 when we noticed this place in a strip mall. Grilled cheese and crabcakes, two of my favorite foods! We decided to eat a late lunch, early dinner there the following day.

The place was small and every table was filled. We waited a short time for a seat. There was a sign on the front counter for "Help Wanted". There was only one server. I felt sorry for the poor girl. She had a packed house and was the only person available to take orders, fill drinks, and even run the cash register. We weren't in a hurry so it didn't really bother us. Plus, it wasn't her fault they were short handed.

My friend and I decided to split their specialty, the grilled cheese/crabcake sandwich, a basket of fries, and the onion rings. I am so glad we split the meal. The sandwich was huge and so rich, but oh, so good. Divine actually. Sinful, I am sure. I could feel my arteries hardening with every bite but it was definitely worth it. Who would have thought that combining a grilled cheese with a crabcake would work so well?

The onion rings were huge and perfectly cooked. The french fries were good but I preferred the onion rings.

The prices were very reasonable.

It has been almost a week and I can't stop thinking about how good the sandwich was. Luckily, I am heading back to Garden City in a couple of months and can visit again!