“Try the Nalu's Chicken Sandwich”
Review of Nalu's Restaurant & Beach Bar - CLOSED

Nalu's Restaurant & Beach Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We please tried Nalu's for lunch and were very pleased. The Nalu's Chicken Sandwich is delicious. The Shrimp Tacos were ok. It's worth a try if you are looking for a new, refreshing place.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were treated to dinner out at Nalu's and what a pleasant dinner we had! Our waiter was very attentive and accommodating. The salads were just enough different from the norm and very tasty. My husband had the Caesar Salad and we all grabbed for a piece of his edible Parmesan Cheese bowl! The scallops were cooked perfectly, my filet Mignon was very tender and much larger than I expected. Everything was very VERY tasty. I would not hesitate to recommend Nalu's to anyone looking for a fine dining experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Trip Advisor steered us to Nalu's for a delightful dinner. We were served hot homemade pumpernickel and sourdough rolls along with two butters - garlic and cherry. We had a berry and spinach salad with Carmelized pecans and also a pear and mixed green salad with Carmelized walnuts. Our main entrees were Jerk Chicken, crabmeat stuffed shrimp and another seafood plate that had scallops, crabmeat stuffed shrimp and breaded shrimp. The entres were served with mashed potatoes and veges. For desert we shared a warm banana bread pudding with vanilla ice cream. The service was excellent and the food was very good with a nice presentation. We will definitely go again the next time we are in town.

1  Thank jsdillonpr51
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My son and I had a long day of traveling from Lancaster, PA. We were tired and hungry and had no idea where to eat in Garden City Beach so we walked up and down the main hub and picked Nalu's on a whim. We were greeted by a very friendly waiter who sat us. We were amazed by the freshly made bread and 2 flavored butters. Then when our meals came they were absolutely delicious! My son had the jerk chicken and I had chicken roulade which was chicken breast wrapped around spinach, bacon and cheese. It was served with risotto and chargrilled asparagus. So delicious!! We will definintely go back.

1  Thank Kathi M
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stumbled into Nalu's in early spring of 2012. In our proceeding 6-8 trips we have never been disappointed. Casual setting that serves meals with the same care and thought as you will find in a 4 star restaurant. While you can spend $40 per person easily for full dinner - you will be hard pressed to get the same meal anywhere for less. It is simply wonderful food.

The menu also has lesser priced entrees and sandwiches the will allow you to sample something just as great for a price that's easy on the budget. Nalu's has some of the best sandwiches I've had in MB area period. Their seafood is always fresh and mosly local as best as I can tell.

Breakfast at Nalu's is a real treat as well.

Don't let the setting fool you. This is food for folks that appreciate high quality and great service.

Try it. You'll not regret it.

My only nit... bring back the reggae mojo music vibe. I know the staff gets tired of it - but we did not enjoy the 80's club music near as much as the Wailers. lol.

1  Thank wilson023