“sour cheese”

Dining options: Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“sour cheese”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went here with my folks as I am an italian from back east and this place was recommended to me by a friend. I had the lasagna which was nothing special my mother had the cannolinni and the cheese was so sour it made us sick when told it was sour the owner and staff had a real attitude I work as a waiter and cook and know that goat cheese goes bad fast so it is what it is I would have been fine with this if they had not pushed my mother into trying it again after first time made us sick. I never recommend this place I hate to say it I would rather eat at carrabba's than here and I hate corporate restaurants am all for mom and pop places this is not one.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ltlbudahs

Myrtle Beach
“Real Itailan”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great menu, service, and prices. Classic dishes plus chef specials. We are orginally from the Bronx and know good pasta. The pasta is homemade. We had the shrimp and veal special. It was excellent. Wine prices are good. Do not let the fact that it is in a strip mall deterr you.We are now locals and will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Sunset Beach, NC
“Returned to Finocchio's”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We live well over an hour away but had plans in the area, so we made reservations for Saturdayn night. It had been a few years since our last visit, and the decor had been changed. All four of us thought the appetizers and specials were fantastic. Service was spectacular, too. Look forward to going back soon.

• Visited December 2012
Pawleys Island, SC
“Great local Italian!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

A locally owned restaurant in a small strip mall with great food. Don't let the exterior fool you, the restaurant is tastefully decorated for fine dining. Our party had the veal chop, shrimp & scallop franchese, and a veal and eggplant dish. All were delicious! Portion sizes were large and two of us took enough home for another meal. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited December 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Go whenever you can!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our family found this restaurant several years ago. We go every year when we are at our time share in Surfside Beach. Our granddaughter loved it at age 2 as much as we did as adults. She ate an entire tiramasu by herself. The wait staff is friendly. The food is as good as any that we had in Italy. The restaurant is small so it is cosy and not noisy. We are going back again this fall.

• Visited December 2011