“Good for the price.”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Athens
“Good for the price.”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had low expectations for this hotel, however, it was very clean and had a comfortable bed. We only stayed 1 short night. The woman who checked us in was very friendly. A good deal for the price. If we are in Gaffney again I will not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Barnesville, Ohio
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We chose Super 8 in Gaffney because I'm a Wyndham Rewards members and we were in the area for a race at the nearby Cherokee Speedway. The front desk clerk was super friendly and we had no issues with check-in or check-out. The property is neat and clean as was the room. Our room was very big and we had a great stay. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KyleJones85
Toronto
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My friends and I absolutely loved this placce! The clean rooms, relaxing pool, well-equipped fitness center, and great service were a plus. The staff was really friendly and the housekeeping knows better than to come knocking early in the morning. We were well-rested for whatever we had planned for the day. Walmart across the street was very convenient. Not to mention the free Wi-Fi. I definitely plan to come back here next time I visit Gaffney with anyone, whether it be friends or family.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Elkridge, Maryland
Reviewed July 26, 2011

From the last time I visited South Carolina, this place has only gotten better. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Housekeepers are always on their feet to keep them that way. The service was great, including the breakfast and fitness center. The pool was an added plus, which was also clean and relaxing. My friends and I really enjoyed this vacation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed July 1, 2011

checked in today 7/1/11 at 2:30, was put in a handicap rm. on entering had a musty smell, but I was tired , I drove all day and I had to rest. but after 2 hours could not sleep the smell was getting worst, it smelled like urine from a nursing home. went to front desk told Jessica, that I needed another rm. that the smell was bad. she told me she couldn't change the rm. because I was already there more than 30min. ask to speak to owner that lives on premises said I could not if I have a complain I could wait till tomorrow, but still couldn't change room. then I ask for my money back, I would have to find somewhere else to sleep. said no refunds, I was in the room >30min.then she told me that all the nonsmoking rm smell like that it's the air freshener. I again ask for the mgr/owner she said they are not here. in the end ,I was given an ultimatum, stay in the smelly rm. or leave w/out a refund. or she was going to call the police. I left. with no refund but I did call cust service to give my complaint and plan to return tomorrow for my refund when I speak to owner Nila --

Room Tip: don't stay here unless you like
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Anibal048
Largo, Florida
Reviewed August 18, 2010

My husband kids and I stayed at super 8 for 6 weeks due to my husband being on a work contract kids and i spent summer vacation in gaffney SC. I would like to give credit to my housekeeper she would always be on her toes with towels etc.... she would never knock on the door early in the morning and say "housekeeping" which i deeply respected due to having kids that sleep in on there summer vacation. As of management he was always there to help out in any situation that we brought to him . ~Thank you from Florida

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed August 9, 2010

The hotel was really clean and was also in a really good. There were a whole lot of different stores and restaurants less than a mile away from this location. There was a pool for relaxation in the good South Carolina sun. Also the staff was very kind and helpful and they went all out in doing all that they possibly could to make my stay the greatest. The free WiFi or high speed internet was very convenient for me.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 8 in Gaffney
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North

Been to Super 8 Gaffney? Share your experiences!