“Quality for a chain”

Outback Steakhouse Factory Shops Blvd
Ranked #53 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I am not normally one who enjoys chain restaurants but I have been very pleased with my stops at outback. The steaks are a good cut of meat seasoned well and cooked to a good temperature. The server did a very good job and kept our drink glasses full. This is a solid restaurant and solid dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse Factory Shops Blvd

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My family visited Outback on Sunday for my sister's birthday and it was a bad experience . The food was fairly good however, the waitress was really bad. She was not a good waitress and needs more training. She was too greedy trying to get more tables rather than taking of the tables she already had. She got our orders all mixed up and as well as the bills. The manager was really nice and tried to cover up for her mess up.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I tried their new wood grilled large filet and it was fantastic!!! This was one of the best steaks I have had in a while and I am a steak guy. The usual good Outback service with a decent wine list.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

On a business trip a this place was very close to my hotel. This was your typical chain. The food was decent and service was good. Truly no issue with the place.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

No complaints about the food, however the service or lack there of was the issue today. The server was strong at first with our party of eight, but slacked way off after he was set with four other tables. Not his complete fault, however seven tables turned around us as we waited close to an hour for our food. We ordered and waiting while all of these tables did the same, and got their food, left and others were seated. Very busy location, since there is only this and Cracker Barrell at the outlets. Gaffney could make a huge impact on jobs, and income if they would offer more eating options at the outlets.