“Great food and service!!!!”

Outback Steakhouse Factory Shops Blvd
Ranked #54 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very good meal, no complaints. Went in on a Thursday evening around 5:30, no waiting. They are located in the mall. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Gaffney has only about 4 very good restaurants. Outback is always consistant and they are very accommodating in substitutions. I can't say we have ever had a bad meal here. I like the fact that they have call ahead seating since we usually have an elderly person in a wheelchair with us. The Hearts of Gold Mahi is our favorite dish. The restaurant has a good location and parking at the outlet mall. Good place to walk off the calories after eating!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We dined at this restaurant on Monday, March 18th. The service was excellent and the food was very good also. The steaks were up to par and done just right. Monday is also the day for the free NASCAR/Ryan Newman Bloomin Onion which was excellent. This free promo is on Mondays after a race in which Ryan finishes in the top 10...so look for the free Bloomin Onion.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stopped in for a quick lunch while shopping at the Gaffney Premium Outlets. The service and food were excellent. We had a lunch time special which consist of an entree' and a side. I had the salad as a side and it was delicious.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

This was one of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had. I didn't even have enough food to cover half my plate and my steak was not cooked well enough to be called well done. Too expensive for such a tiny portion.