“Tiny portions”

Outback Steakhouse Factory Shops Blvd
Ranked #33 of 89 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

This was one of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had. I didn't even have enough food to cover half my plate and my steak was not cooked well enough to be called well done. Too expensive for such a tiny portion.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food was great and the service was efficient and attentive BUT the ladies room needed attention. The mess was not consistent with the rest of the restaurant but it definitely detracts from the whole experience and makes one wonder about cleanliness overall.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I have found the food to be consistently good as well as the service. Because it is a chain restaurant there is only so much that can be done with the food. The service and management seems to make the difference is these instances and we have always gotten good service and the management has always seemed to be attentive.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Outback is my favorite restaurant and this one is the best of the best. I have visited many locations and the Gaffney location consistently outperforms the others. I'm a little picky when it comes to my food and Outback is picky about pleasing it's customers. I like my salad to be cold and served with ample dressing. My food to be cooked properly and served hot. Timely service is also a necessity. If you are a steak person or already like Outback then choose to visit this one. It will be a good decision.

Reviewed February 28, 2012