“Food is extremely salty”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I've visited this and other Olive Garden restaurants many time over the years and I've always thought the food is too salty. But on this visit it was incredibly salty, almost to the point of not wanting to eat it.

I'm not sure if it's the new menu or the current staff or just a general increase at all locations, but it was definitely far beyond the unhealthy level. Everything was too salty. The breadsticks, the salad dressing, the shrimp appetizer - which also had insane amounts of garlic, the chicken. They could easily cut the salt level in half and have plenty. I'm not kidding.

The servers here are usually pretty good. Our waitress last night did a good job, and I say that despite the fact that she wrote down the wrong thing for my dish and I had to wait for them to make the right thing. Mistakes happen and I'm ok with that.

I think I've come to a point where I simply won't go to any Olive Garden anymore. I've just reached my tolerance level on the salt thing.

1  Thank mindctrl
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Typical Olive Garden, during a non-rush time, however, we had 7 diners, including 2 children and a college-aged person, with 4 adults. Orders received were exactly as placed. Bread sticks, salads, soups and drinks were replenished timely. Another great Olive Garden experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

When we walked in it was change of shift but service was still very good. We were seated immediately and when led to a table we requested a booth and were immediately seated at one. The food was very good and arrived in a timely fashion.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I first want to start by saying I had to wait to be seated but why since it wasn't busy..secondly the food took forever ..it was overcooked and the salad was drowning in dressing..I told the server which name i cant remember because he was rude and had bad hygiene. .all employees were standing around laughing and goofing off..and I needed more sweet tea...and as I was leaving the place was a mess..wouldn't recommend this place to my mother or worst enemy..terrible

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We dined here for our 2nd Anniversary, and it was a wonderful experience. It was on a Sunday around 4:00 pm, and although it was quite busy the service was great. The waitress took the time to explain the "New Menus Items" and was very friendly. We loved the Salad and she got us another bowl. We got so full off the salad and breadsticks that we ended up bring most of our dinner home. We really enjoyed this Restaurant.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!