“THE FOOD AND SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“THE FOOD AND SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We dined here for our 2nd Anniversary, and it was a wonderful experience. It was on a Sunday around 4:00 pm, and although it was quite busy the service was great. The waitress took the time to explain the "New Menus Items" and was very friendly. We loved the Salad and she got us another bowl. We got so full off the salad and breadsticks that we ended up bring most of our dinner home. We really enjoyed this Restaurant.

Visited April 2014

Gaffney, South Carolina
“Granddaughter's Birthday”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

It was my Granddaughter's birthday ,we had very good food and service as well. It was a very pleasant occasion for our family.

• Visited May 2014
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Loved it”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I don't know why there would ever be a bad review from this olive garden because my experience was fantastic. Seated quickly, server was very friendly and knowledgeable about their menu, food was excellent, even the manager came to my table to ensure my experience was wonderful. I would go here over any other olive garden. The slogan is true for this one because you really feel like family there.

• Visited March 2014
Port Wentworth
“Red Neck Olive Garden”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This Olive Garden in my opinion is well below this company's standards. This is the third time at this restaurant and this is a third bad strike. On this occasion the server was pleasant, however talked so fast it was hard to understand her at times. The food was just ok, not the WOW experience of other Olive Garden's we have been to. When we received our salad I was very disappointed. The salad utensil was covered with dressing from the grips to the bottom. Not Good. When our food came the server was too scared to handle the hot plate so I removed it from the tray. Then he began to comment on our beverage selection. Again Not Good. Sad to say this Olive Garden will not be a restaurant I'll go to again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank lstraight
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence in customer service”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went in with friends for a late lunch and were pleased to see the lunch menu still available until 4 pm. The staff from the substitute manager pitching in because of an emergency to the wait staff Bret and even the fellow busing the tables were friendly, accomdating, and provided excellence in customer service. What a treat to find enjoy a leisurely meal with friends in such a warm, inviting restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!