“Enjoyable Evening meal”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Enjoyable Evening meal”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I went to the Olive Garden this evening for supper with my sister and brother-in-law who were here visiting . We were greeted at the door very pleasantly. When we were taken to our table and seated it was in a very short time the waitress was at the table asking for our choice of beverage or water. She was very friendly and pleasant. The food was delivered in a timely manner and was excellent as was the service. It has been this way other times my wife and I have been here. It is an excellent place for supper with friends or as a family.

• Visited November 2013

North Carolina
“Another dining experience at this restaurant - superb!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had dined previously at this restaurant and happened to be close by and tried it again. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the food was as good as our precious visit. This Olive Garden restaurant is relatively new and in very good condition. The menu is standard Olive Garden fare but the items that we ordered were well prepared and very tasty. The manager came by during our meal as well as an additional server to see if they could make our meal more pleasant and satisfying. We were impressed with the food, service and atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
North Carolina
“Excellent food and outstanding service”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had seen an internet ad for Olive Garden's "two can dine for $25" promotion and thought that my wife and I could try it. I hadn't dined at an Olive Garden restaurant for about a year. We were not disappointed. We had the unlimited salad and bread sticks to start off with. My wife selected the Tuscan Garlic Chicken dinner entree and I selected the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno entree. We both enjoyed our selections. Both of us ordered the White Chocolate Strawberry Dolcini dessert at the recommendation of our server. The food was wonderful. The server and the co-server did outstanding jobs. The manager also came by to see that we were pleased.

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I have found that Daphne Olive Garden is the best Olive Garden around. Each time we have visited here. we have had great service and wonderful food.

• Visited July 2013
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
“Time well spent in the Garden”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Love Olive Garden, visited the one in Gaffney SC for the first time when in that area. Was very impressed with the service and the food and the atmosphere. I Love what they call their Family Room, great place for the entire family to gather and eat. They also have a nice fireplace in the center for the main room. Personal was very friendly and service was great. I have tried many dishes at various Olive Gardens across the states and I can honestly say I have like every dish. Will go there again when in the area.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!