“Can you say crack hotel”

Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Orlando, Florida
“Can you say crack hotel”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

RED ROOF INN. 132 New Painter Dr. Gaffney Sc. AT check in I did not receive bottle of water per the redi card agreement or one each day i stayed,The first room #119 was unacceptable to stay in the bathroom floor had not been swept or properly cleaned there was built up urine on the toilet , dust on the furniture. The second room #117 the carpet coming up from the floor at the bathroom door and ragged and stained the floor had not been vacuumed the because there was m&m on the floor, two of the lamps were unplugged had to pull out the night stand to plug in lamp there was trash and dirt behind it.. The refrigerator made so much noise i had to unplug it to sleep. I would have moved to another hotel but unable to find one available in the area. I told the front desk about all the problems she said sorry they just hired three new maids that obviously they need to be trained and checked behind , I told them i stay here every time i come to Gaffney South Carolina and i will not stay here again and hope this is not problem with all Red Roof Inns. With the disable car with no tag on it on blocks in parking lot , stains on the linens. This hotel needs a lot of repair AND NEW MANAGEMENT THAT CARES

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank steve n
Paresh P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
I'm very sorry that you did not like our hotel, but calling it a "crack" hotel is a bit much. The rooms you said were so terrible have been rented before and since by nice, clean customers, and no one has complained. The issues you mentioned were not found in the room. You declined housekeeping for the duration of your stay. We would have been more than happy to clean your room while you watched to be sure it was to your satisfaction, but you chose to have no one clean it. We go out of our way to please our guests here, and that is why we have so many regular guests. There were plenty of other places to stay in Gaffney, but you chose not to check out and go someplace else. Availability in Gaffney was wide open for the entire time you were here. If you would have given us a chance to make everything satisfactory for you, we would have. In any case, I hope your further travels are more to your liking. If you decide to come back in the future, we will make sure you are happy.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The employees were nice, and the food was fine, but the guy next door must have been hard of hearing. We could clearly hear his extremely loud TV until midnight. I knocked on his door several times but he wouldn't answer. We called down to the main desk who was happy to help; then there was silence. You can't beat the price for the value, but if we stay here again, we will request a room next to one that is unoccupied.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Osewgo, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at the Gaffney Red Roof Inn in the past 5 years and each time I am impressed with the clean conditions, friendly cleaning staff, comfortableness, and affordability of this hotel. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Gaffney and found the Red Roof almost as comparable to the luxury of a Hampton Inn but for 1/2 the price. We had our baby and toddler with us for this trip and they had a crib for us (Bring your own blankets and sheets though)

I am very very very happy with this Hotel and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Charleston, SC
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Travelled back thru Gaffney and remembered this Red Roof from our lasr stay. Still the same nice desk clerk and manager. Rooms clean and nice. They even added new beds and flatscreen tvs since I was here last. I will definitely make this a regular stop when I travel near Gaffney.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank TrentRocksHardcore
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family and I stayed here while we were shopping at the outlets. The customer service and room was excellent! The manager, Paresh Patel, ended up giving us some coupons for some stores when we talked to him about going to the outlets. I've never experienced this. Usually, my wife is very picky about rooms, but for the first time she had no complaints. The rooms were clean, my kids loved the flat screen TV, and the beds seemed like they were new as they were very comfortable. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kevin R
Paresh P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our property. It was my pleasure to help you out with the coupons. I hope you were able to put them to good use! We always do our best to help out our guests, even if it is not required to do so. I am looking forward to seeing you again when you come back to Gaffney!
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you're looking for fancy, don't stop here. But if you're looking for a hotel with friendly customer service, easy on the wallet and a free (simple) continental breakfast, this is your place.

We were passing through town and traveling in bad weather. Hotel was clean, quiet and everyone was friendly! They offer a free continental style breakfast which can really save when there are 4 of you!

Two story hotel but does not have an elevator so if this is a concern - request a first floor room (if available)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lilladymo
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Needed a place to stay near the outlets. I've never stayed at a Red Roof before, but I found a good deal online. Room was clean, free hbo, staff was friendly. You access the rooms from inside the hotel lobby, so I felt pretty safe compared to other lower budget hotels. There's a waffle maker for breakfast but the batter was watery and could use some nonstick spray to keep the waffle from getting stuck. Overall, very good deal for the price.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Kelli S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Hampton Inn Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
#7 of 8 in Gaffney
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North

Been to Red Roof Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!