“Good BBQ”

Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Charlotte
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I like a good BBQ. This place had very good ribs. I'm not big on sauce and this had just enough so that I could taste the smoke and meat. The service was great. You will enjoy this place.

• Visited June 2013
shag7, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hey Raymond! Thanks for the good words about our BBQ and it's always cool to read a nice reveiw. Hope you stop in next time you rolling thru Gaffney and once again Thanks for spreading the news about the local BBQ joint!
Shag

New Milford, Connecticut
“Must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Absolutely a surprise. My colleague and I stopped here this past week and were very pleased.with the food and the service. Hats off to Donna F. and to Nicole for really making the experience a great one. Amazing sides and sauces. Never did get to try a dessert but next time, I'm sure!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

The barbecue i had was just amazing, I loved their service and it was very much like a beach house restaurant. Their food was very amazing and i will soon be coming back.

Visited June 2013
Thanks for the kind words and it's always great to see a reveiw that starts with ":AMAZING"!
It looks as if your a local also, so we hope to see you soon!
Thanks again Shag
“Really?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Haven't been here in awhile and probably won't be back. Tried their BBQ the first time and didn't care for it. 2nd time got the oysters and got sick as did some of the others in my group. No fun. It's too bad because the place has a good atmosphere and weekly entertainment, but not worth the food.

• Visited November 2012
Smiley521, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
I'm very sorry your past visits to Daddy Joe's have been bad. I wish you would have spoken to a Manager and let us try to correct any problems you had with your food. I take great pride in the consistency and quality of our food and service. We purchase our oysters fresh each Thursday as we serve them that evening. This is the first I have heard of anyone getting sick after eating oysters from here. Input from our customers is invaluable and please know that I am available at all times to discuss any issues that may arise while dining with us. I hope you come back and we get the chance to show you the dining experience Daddy Joe's prides itself on.
David Stepp Owner
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first thing you need to know is the overflow parking is in the Drug Store lot across the street. Daddy Joe's has been at this location for years and has the best BBQ in Upstate South Carolina.
Don C.

Visited April 2013
Smiley521, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for the kind words and the hot tip on parking!!!
I would love to see you reveiw us on YELP!
Hope to see you soon!